Help - Austin, TX

I have yet to get any procedures done, I'm still...

I have yet to get any procedures done, I'm still deciding what to do. I am tired of the looks and stairs. People can be so mean and ugly. It was hard for me to go in to even face anyone and ask for help but the day to day embarrassment out ways it by far. I am desperate and have tried this in the past but no one would help, I was made to feel ashamed.

Just noticed your post and wondered if you found any help yet. It took me a long time to find someone in Houston who was confident in my scar repair. You have to be sooooo careful because the wrong treatment will make it worse. I completely sympathize with your story. I have however seen lots of surgeons advertising lip repairs and the facial plastic surgeon who eventually repaired my scar under my chin does all of it including lip reconstruction. Look up my last post titled "Excellent Result with Necklift/Facelift Scar Revision,"and be sure not to any of the others I reviewed because they just couldn't do the right repair. Good luck!
No, I several appointments with my dermatologist but I just couldn't go, felt very uncomfortable there. I am interested in the doctor that helped you, may I have his or her info?
His name is Raghu Athre, M.D. He does difficult revisions to face and neck and will not judge you. You can trust whatever he says. His consultations are complimentary and he will do them long distance over Skype. I don't see how you can lose! Good luck!!
Sonovia

So far so good, I would've like more time to discuss my options but felt rushed and like I had no right being there