Very Satisfied with Breast Reconstruction - Austin, TX

Due to breast cancer Dr. Haydon performed a breast...

Due to breast cancer Dr. Haydon performed a breast reconstruction imediatly following my masectomy. I am extremely happy with both the result and the process. My new breast are very nicely shaped proportioned; the scars are minimal and fading fast; the discomfort was really minimal considering the gravity of the surgery The care was amazing!

Austin Plastic Surgeon

Two of my friends also had reconstructive surgery by Dr. Haydon and where extremely satisfied. During the initial consultation Dr. Hayden really explained everything very well and I felt very comfortable with Dr. Haydon and his Nurse Wanda. They really are very professional and experience and I just really felt that I could trust them.

That is great that you were able to have immediate reconstruction. What were things like in the first week or two after the surgery?

I spent the night in the hospital and then was able to return. Dr Hayden and Wanda had given me great instructions as to how to prepare for my return so I had a recliner at the ready. Also a brobe a garment that has pockets to carry the drains. The drains where removed on the 11th day and by 2 weeks I was even able to drive again. Naturally as with any major surgery I felt mentally sluggish and rested a lot during the first three weeks. Within 2 days I was able to manage any discomfort with just plain ibuprofen.

Wow that is great! Did you have to wear or avoid any special kinds of bra?