Be REAL CAREFUL with This Company...- Austin, TX

They will tell you a cost for a proceedure...do it...

They will tell you a cost for a proceedure...do it and tell you if you see anything wrong with what we've done and you need a little fixing up on it come on back and we'll fix it. What they fail to tell you is that they are going to charge you again for the work or atleast about 50 to 75 percent of the cost of your first proceedure. Then they try and act like they are giving you a "discount" for the touch up work..even two weeks later...right after the swelling goes down and you finally get to see their work on YOU. The nerve of these people to take advantage of the public like this. I had my FACE worked on. Wow. I really cannot believe I have to now go to another plastic surgeon to fix or complete what I already paid at Dr Buckinghams office to have done. I guess I should have explained that I wanted a complete job done not half of one. Their words mean NOTHING to them....you're going to have to get every word they say in writing or something or video tape them or something and I dont think they would want to honor that either.They like to use wirds like cost of materials and time to complete the work they have started with the first attempt.
Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon

Horrible how they do not tell you that the proceedure might only do half the job and that you Will be charged for your followup after your swelling goes down..Very sad business practices and you dont realize it until your already paid and locked in.