Be REAL CAREFUL with This Company...- Austin, TX

They will tell you a cost for a proceedure...do it...

They will tell you a cost for a proceedure...do it and tell you if you see anything wrong with what we've done and you need a little fixing up on it come on back and we'll fix it. What they fail to tell you is that they are going to charge you again for the work or atleast about 50 to 75 percent of the cost of your first proceedure. Then they try and act like they are giving you a "discount" for the touch up work..even two weeks later...right after the swelling goes down and you finally get to see their work on YOU. The nerve of these people to take advantage of the public like this. I had my FACE worked on. Wow. I really cannot believe I have to now go to another plastic surgeon to fix or complete what I already paid at Dr Buckinghams office to have done. I guess I should have explained that I wanted a complete job done not half of one. Their words mean NOTHING to them....you're going to have to get every word they say in writing or something or video tape them or something and I dont think they would want to honor that either.They like to use wirds like cost of materials and time to complete the work they have started with the first attempt.
Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon

Horrible how they do not tell you that the proceedure might only do half the job and that you Will be charged for your followup after your swelling goes down..Very sad business practices and you dont realize it until your already paid and locked in.

Hello!! I offer hylouronic fillers for my patients. It is important that patient understands how the fillers work and the side effects after the initial procedure. If a patient is properly educated they will be satisified. Hylouronic acid fillers had volume to the nasal folds and lips for example. Due to some swelling after the procedure, some patients need to come back after 2 weeks and reevaluated to see if more filler is needed. The filler binds water and with excess swelling immediately following the procedure it is hard to tell what is swelling and what is the the product. If a patient has product leftover they can come for a touch up with no charge. But is they need additional filler the patient has to pay for the filler. The filler is expensive but safe and it gives wonderful results. I believe that properly explaining the function of the filler and what to expect will avoid these types of misunderstandings.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Restylane community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Restylane community.