Incredible Surgeon! Seriously, He is Like Part Wizard or Something - Austin, TX

I'm glad I did because he knew what he was doing...

I'm glad I did because he knew what he was doing and my results are 100 times better than what I ever imagined. My nose was jacked up before surgery. I couldn't breathe and it didn't look great either. I was really really nervous about my nose looking "fake" or "not me" after the surgery but I seriously couldn't be happier. Somehow he made "my" nose look perfect yet still "me" AND I can breathe!!

My sister had a similar surgery done the year before with a different surgeon and what she went through was awful. I was fully prepared to look like a swollen raccoon for months and for recovery to be awful. But again (and I'm guessing it's because he does a lot of pediatric surgery), it was far better than I expected. Hardly any swelling, no pain whatsoever, I went in public comfortably 5 days post-op and the only discomfort I experienced was not being able to breathe out of my nose for a few days before the splints were removed.

It's been 1 year now since my surgery and I'm so happy my ENT referred me to this surgeon.

The cost below is confusing because I had a lot done by 2 different surgeons and at a hospital. I don't exactly know what his costs were so I'm just putting in what insurance payed for.

You look great but was the surgery really $26,000!?
Just wanting to clarify because I'm looking to do the same. I need sinus surgery but am also wanting to do the rhinoplasty at the same time so I can get it done all at once. It's just hard to find 2 surgeons who will work together. Thanks for your post!
Natural results. i love your new profile!
San Angelo Plastic Surgeon

My ENT, Dr. Kreisel. My ENT referred me to Dr. Weinfeld to perform septorhinoplasty along with the sinus surgery he would be performing. Dr. Weinfeld was very straight forward about my issues but he wasn't actually super clear explaining what he would be doing however, he was confident. He seemed a little too cool for school at first but after seeing him several times it just sort of cracked me up. I like confidence, especially from a guy who is about to cut my face open. His confidence put me at ease and for some reason I just trusted him (which is very unusual for me).