Excited and Anxious to See the Results - Austin, TX

Everyday I come to this site to make sure I am...

Everyday I come to this site to make sure I am making the right decision...

I am horizontally challenged and my hip circumference is making me look very heavy.. A few weeks ago I went to see a plastic surgeon to get a face lift. Thankfully, he pointed out I would get more bang for my buck to have lipo under my chin, back, stomach, hips, inner and outer thighs and knees. Has anyone had that many areas treated at one time? Any tips for me?

I am self-employed and it is so important for me to look younger than my true years. Right now, I dress frumpy and look my age. I've noticed fewer and fewer jobs are coming my way and hope this procedure will help. I am over 60.

The surgeon told me the procedure would change my center of gravity. Less knee, hip and ankle damage as I stand on my feet when I work.

I am excited about the possibilities. I had pictures but deleted them in my phone about a week ago as I was so ashamed and didn't want anyone to see them.

Photos taken pre-op

These photos were taken in a maxi I plan to wear again on day 4 to pickup my friend at the airport.

Taken pre-op

One day Post-op

Yesterday, I underwent the two hour procedure. The doctor gave me a big hug and told me everything was going to go great.

This morning (24 hours later), I am feeling great too. Yes, I am sore and yes, I did bruise. The areas were my chin, back, sides, flanks, thighs, hips and knees. I will take it easy again today.

10 Days Post-Op

Finally... the pain and bruises are fading and I can see some shape forming. It has been a long 10 days. At my last appointment, the doctor told me I had a large volume procedure taking almost 8,800 cc of fat. In addition, I lost 1.5 liters of blood. He has high hopes of my great new shape.

I am still taking a pain pill and sleeping pill at night. They are helping me get a good night's sleep.

One more week then back to work; my doctor asked what I will tell people when my clothes get too large... exercise or diet???
Austin Plastic Surgeon