A Bit of Swelling but That is Normal -Austin, TX

It’s been three months since and I had a Minimal...

It’s been three months since and I had a Minimal Incision Mid Face lift and an Eyelid lift.

When looking for a doctor to do these procedures. I wanted somebody who was board certified and who had a good reputation. I had been to Dr. Buckingham's office before for Botox. Having had that experience I inquired to see if I could have a consultation with him. It was very thorough and I felt, very much at ease. I had already done my own homework and I pretty much have decided that I was going to do it, but initially when we set it up, I was going to do it in January. I was so sure that he was going to just do a great job that I changed it to October. I actually did it three months earlier than I planned.

It was a lot bigger deal than I thought it was going to be. I had quite a bit of swelling and it wasn't pain necessarily from the incisions but the swelling was what caused my pain. I think that I had the swelling more severe than most people do, or I'm just a baby. It was a lot bigger deal in the recovery end than I had expected. When I got online I found out that everything I was going through was normal.

The office was really nice and they gave me some good direction about how to keep the swelling down. I took three weeks off. When I came back nobody said, "Oh, did you have a face lift?" Everyone who said anything at all said, "Oh, do you have a new hairdo?" I love my results, he’s definitely the best!

Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon