Outstanding Skills, Compassionate & Professional: This is Your Plastic Surgeon - Austin, TX

I was annoyed at having to explain that I was not...

I was annoyed at having to explain that I was not tired, sick or had been crying...I just had sagging eyelids.

Austin Plastic Surgeon

As a medical professional, I have watched Dr. Weinfeld work. His surgical skills, attention to detail and clinical judgement are top-notch. He is intelligent, compassionate and approachable. As one of his patients, you will be guided in setting realistic goals and making informed decisions about the best approach to your personal enhancement procedure. Your privacy & individuality are respected. Additionally, his office staff is one of the most supportive I have ever encountered in my career. All of these attributes made Dr. Weinfeld my natural choice for my procedure. I would have NEVER chosen anyone else!

Hi Nettie, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Did you have much downtime during your recovery period?

It took 3-4 weeks for the bruising and discoloraton to completely disappear. There was little pain.