Eyelid Lift Just One Week Ago~ Couldn't Be Happier - Austin, TX

I hadn't noticed how much my upper eyelids had...

I hadn't noticed how much my upper eyelids had started to droop until I saw it in a recent photo. I think they made me look tired and were really aging as well. I started looking online and found this website and contacted Dr. Weinfeld based on his favorable reviews. I also asked around and one of the Emergency Room doctors for Dell Children's and Brackenridge who was very familiar with the surgical skills of Dr. Weinfeld in trauma situations said that he thought he was one of THE best plastic surgeons in Austin said he thought I would be really happy with him.
So I made an appointment for a consult and wanted to schedule at the first opening and was able to get in pretty quickly due to another person's cancellation. Dr. Weinfeld was knowledgeable and completely confident that not only would I be a perfect candidate for the procedure but that I would also love my result. He was absolutely correct! It was done "in-office" and wasn't painful. He numbed the area first (the only uncomfortable part). Swelling wasn't too bad and the bruising was probably the worst on day 4 and every day since is better and better.
The pic I'm posting below is ONLY 7 days after the procedure and i still have a lot of bruising under the foundation/concealer (so why I look so oddly greenish ..and the sutures are still dissolving, etc. The suture line itself is of course, still red/purple and but so well located that it is already hard to see when my eyes are open. I can imagine in 3-6 months, when it has healed completely and I take my official post-op photo in his office, they will be perfect.
I can't recommend Dr. Weinfeld enough (and his office staff and nurses). I have my son's wedding to attend in 30 days and I am not worried in the least that they will be healed and looking great.
Thanks Dr. Weinfeld!
Great result!
did you have upper and lower lids done here? How much was your procedure in total? You look great BTW! :)
Wow!
San Angelo Plastic Surgeon

Best plastic surgeon in Austin! Did an amazing job with eyelid lift just one week ago today.