Big Round Butt - Austin, TX

I had always dream of having a beautiful curvy...

I had always dream of having a beautiful curvy figure. I tried working out five to six days a week. Nothing worked so I went to see Dr. Driscoll. I was nervous about going to him at first because of all the mixed reviews online. Since i'm in medical fiield, I verified all his credentials to make sure he is well qualified. When I met him, he was so nice and professional I felt comfortable right away. I had my surgery on March 4, 2014. When I woke up from surgery, I just remembered my husband and the nurse saying how beautiful my butt was. I was too wake at point to look at my own butt. I finally was able to look at it the next day and I was very excited except I couldn't barely walk on my own. My husband was helping me in and out of the bathroom. Making sure I wipe myself correctly and everything (I know that's gross, but it's better not to get infection.) I was very careful keeping everything even then my left implant developed a seroma. I went back and forth to see Dr. Driscoll so many times to repeat needle aspirations. My results so far is incredible and I have very little visible scars, I'm sure it will go away soon. I get compliments all the time. I love, love Dr. Driscoll and his staff and I highly recommend Dr. Driscoll for those who are thinking about getting plastic surgery. I just wish his office is in DFW area. Traffic in Austin sucks!
That looks gr8 boo!!! Are they over or under the muscle and are they round or oval?
They are round and it is under the muscle.
Did you got lipo as well or just implants?

before surgery

Oh sorry just seen you've already answered that question. Heal well hun
Lovely results! I love your projection how many cc's and shape did you get? Also where did your doc place it?
Peter Driscoll