Big Round Butt - Austin, TX

I had always dream of having a beautiful curvy...

I had always dream of having a beautiful curvy figure. I tried working out five to six days a week. Nothing worked so I went to see Dr. Driscoll. I was nervous about going to him at first because of all the mixed reviews online. Since i'm in medical fiield, I verified all his credentials to make sure he is well qualified. When I met him, he was so nice and professional I felt comfortable right away. I had my surgery on March 4, 2014. When I woke up from surgery, I just remembered my husband and the nurse saying how beautiful my butt was. I was too wake at point to look at my own butt. I finally was able to look at it the next day and I was very excited except I couldn't barely walk on my own. My husband was helping me in and out of the bathroom. Making sure I wipe myself correctly and everything (I know that's gross, but it's better not to get infection.) I was very careful keeping everything even then my left implant developed a seroma. I went back and forth to see Dr. Driscoll so many times to repeat needle aspirations. My results so far is incredible and I have very little visible scars, I'm sure it will go away soon. I get compliments all the time. I love, love Dr. Driscoll and his staff and I highly recommend Dr. Driscoll for those who are thinking about getting plastic surgery. I just wish his office is in DFW area. Traffic in Austin sucks!

before surgery