36, Year Old with an New Born - Austin, TX

I had an eye brow lift and Blepharoplasty, I...

I had an eye brow lift and Blepharoplasty, I always had one brow higher than the other. At first I was not happy because my brow was still uneven. But now after all the swelling went down I'm so happy I did it. I still have one brow higher than the other but it's not that obvious anymore. I love the out come and wished I did long time ago. After having my baby this was a gift to myself : )

No I'm still waiting on the scars to go away, it's only been about 3 months, I was told it takes about a year for scars to go away.. Ill update a photo as soon as I can, been really crazy busy.. Thanks!!
You look great by the way! You were pretty before and prettier after. Also question do the scars go away completely
Sorry for the delay reply, yes I will post a photo as soon as I can.

New up date, sorry took a while.. : )

Okay ladies, some of ya asked how am I doing and wanted to see some update photos with out makeup. Sorry it took me a while but my new baby has me on my toes lol! I look tired because I been catering to the baby and no makeup.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Forgot to mention

Some asked to see how did I look before, please go to my original post click on first photo with black hair. Thanks : )

please update your pics :) u look great? how are you healing up??
Thank you lovingmefirst, I know it's been forever since i post it anything. I been so busy with work and with my 1 year old. Ok so after 9 months later I guess I'm ok with it. I still have one brow higher than the other.. Some friends and family said they liked the way I looked before my surgery . But oh well what's done is done. Sometimes I feel like it made me look more older. I guess because the fat was removed from my eyes.. So sometimes I have mix feelings, At first I was like yay I love it!! Now I'm not sure. I don't have to many photos to share. But I'll send these for now and send more later with out eye makeup and with..The great out come is that I barely have any scars... Thank goodness! I'm off tomorrow so I'll update again... Here are some photos for now but for sure I'll update better photos tomorrow while getting ready for a birthday party...

9 months later

Hi Aida33, You are beautiful! I think you got a great result. I have the same issue - one brow is lower but that eye sits lower on my face so I guess even with a brow lift, the brow will be lower. So if you had it to do all over again, would you do it?
Good question cindyF, if I had to do it again? Absolutely!!! but I would do it differently . When I did the procedure I was 36 I am now 37, I would of only focused on one side of my eye where the lower brow is and just remove a little bit skin from my eyelid.. I just think he removed to much skin from my eyelid for my age.. Or waited until I was like 45-50, get a brow lift and remove sagging skin from my eyelid.. But I'm stuck like this so I'll make the best of it : ) but I would do it again but differently.

More photos

So after having my baby and went through some stressful times 6 months ago I lost a lot of hair. So my scars show little more but not to bad. Lucky for me my hair is coming back. Here are some updated photos I took over the weekend. Sorry I don't know why my photos are coming out upside down??

I'm so glad to hear that you would do it again - I've heard several people on this site day they wouldn't. I think your eyes look great! And they've healed so nicely. If it's any consolation, the skin on your eyelids will probably start covering the lid platform as you age. So when you are older, your eyes will look better than most other people your age. Thanks for your update!
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Very nice doctor, didn't feel rushed and he answered all of my questions and educated me on this procedure. His office was always clean and quite. Never bump into another client. His office is very close to the hospital where he performs all his surgery. The office staff were very friendly. Oh and three years ago is when I first met him, I went back like four time before I could make my decision. I always went back with more questions and more questions and he was very patient with me and did not force me to get the procedure done. He didn't mind me going over and over again, he still took me serious. I live in San Antonio Tx and his office is in Austin Tx and I was willing to drive 1hour 30 minutes just to get my procedure done by him. I didn't really feel comfortable with any of the doctors in San Antonio Tx. I hope my experience help you who reads this.