36, Year Old with an New Born - Austin, TX

I had an eye brow lift and Blepharoplasty, I...

I had an eye brow lift and Blepharoplasty, I always had one brow higher than the other. At first I was not happy because my brow was still uneven. But now after all the swelling went down I'm so happy I did it. I still have one brow higher than the other but it's not that obvious anymore. I love the out come and wished I did long time ago. After having my baby this was a gift to myself : )

New up date, sorry took a while.. : )

Okay ladies, some of ya asked how am I doing and wanted to see some update photos with out makeup. Sorry it took me a while but my new baby has me on my toes lol! I look tired because I been catering to the baby and no makeup.

Forgot to mention

Some asked to see how did I look before, please go to my original post click on first photo with black hair. Thanks : )

9 months later

More photos

So after having my baby and went through some stressful times 6 months ago I lost a lot of hair. So my scars show little more but not to bad. Lucky for me my hair is coming back. Here are some updated photos I took over the weekend. Sorry I don't know why my photos are coming out upside down??
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Very nice doctor, didn't feel rushed and he answered all of my questions and educated me on this procedure. His office was always clean and quite. Never bump into another client. His office is very close to the hospital where he performs all his surgery. The office staff were very friendly. Oh and three years ago is when I first met him, I went back like four time before I could make my decision. I always went back with more questions and more questions and he was very patient with me and did not force me to get the procedure done. He didn't mind me going over and over again, he still took me serious. I live in San Antonio Tx and his office is in Austin Tx and I was willing to drive 1hour 30 minutes just to get my procedure done by him. I didn't really feel comfortable with any of the doctors in San Antonio Tx. I hope my experience help you who reads this.