36, Year Old with an New Born - Austin, TX

I had an eye brow lift and Blepharoplasty, I...

I had an eye brow lift and Blepharoplasty, I always had one brow higher than the other. At first I was not happy because my brow was still uneven. But now after all the swelling went down I'm so happy I did it. I still have one brow higher than the other but it's not that obvious anymore. I love the out come and wished I did long time ago. After having my baby this was a gift to myself : )

New up date, sorry took a while.. : )

Okay ladies, some of ya asked how am I doing and wanted to see some update photos with out makeup. Sorry it took me a while but my new baby has me on my toes lol! I look tired because I been catering to the baby and no makeup.

Forgot to mention

Some asked to see how did I look before, please go to my original post click on first photo with black hair. Thanks : )
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Very nice doctor, didn't feel rushed and he answered all of my questions and educated me on this procedure. His office was always clean and quite. Never bump into another client. His office is very close to the hospital where he performs all his surgery. The office staff were very friendly. Oh and three years ago is when I first met him, I went back like four time before I could make my decision. I always went back with more questions and more questions and he was very patient with me and did not force me to get the procedure done. He didn't mind me going over and over again, he still took me serious. I live in San Antonio Tx and his office is in Austin Tx and I was willing to drive 1hour 30 minutes just to get my procedure done by him. I didn't really feel comfortable with any of the doctors in San Antonio Tx. I hope my experience help you who reads this.

Thank you for posting. I cannot see scars at all so they must b healing well. Did the dr shave the area where the incisions are? You look very pretty. Looking forward to having this same procedure.
You know that is good question. I don't think he did, but not 100% sure. He never mention he was and it didn't feel like it was shaved.. Thanks!!
No I'm still waiting on the scars to go away, it's only been about 3 months, I was told it takes about a year for scars to go away.. Ill update a photo as soon as I can, been really crazy busy.. Thanks!!
You look great by the way! You were pretty before and prettier after. Also question do the scars go away completely
Sorry for the delay reply, yes I will post a photo as soon as I can.
Hi thanks for your review. I am in the process of finding a doctor. I try to find people with similar eyes and results that I desire. I have really small eyes that look tired. My hope is that they will be opened and look really bright. I am so self conscious that I don't like looking at people in the eye. Do you mind Posting a picture without Eye make up
Thank you aida33 for the information. I hope someday all this misery will pay off!
It will just give more time to heal, you had more work done with the facelift and eyebrow lift. The eyebrow lift you got was more intense than the one I had done and I'm sure your doctor had a reason for using that technique on you. It can take up to a year to heal.. Just think positive and visual yourself with a beautiful out come... Good luck : ) you'll be fine, so far youre happy with the facelift and just focus on that and let your body do the work as it was meant to be, you're body knows what it's doing.
Thank you. Yes. It will take time. Way more time then they told me. It's been 6 months!!! Yes I have been thinking positive. Thank goodness for REAL SELF letting me to vent and get advice! Thank you real self. I can't wait to get back to my real self.
Hi 1953, what you are talking about is the old way for a brow lift. Here is some info I found and copy and paste The Endoscopic Eyebrow/ Forehead Lift is very popular. It requires 5 small incisions hidden in the hair and leaves no visible scar. This procedure can lift everything from the hairline to the eyebrows. It tightens and smoothes the entire forehead while lifting the eyebrow area which “opens up” the entire upper face. Eyebrow shape and asymmetry can be addressed with this type of lift. Following the procedure there will be some bruising and swelling. Patients are usually comfortable returning to their normal routine activities in about 2 weeks. I hope this answer your question. I had an eyebrow lift and eyelid surgery. I had both done. : )
Did you have the type of brow lift I had? If so what was your recovery time?
Wow, huge, beautiful difference! You look very refreshed. Thanks SO much for sharing on RealSelf.
No I don't think I did 1953, my recovery time was 2 months. I heal very slow. I didn't have pain just numbness, it wasn't painful to me but everyone is different. I only had headaches for the first two days
Wait a minute... I have a question. Is an eye brow lift the save as a full brow lift? Is that what you had a full brow lift where they cut the top of head peeled back cutting important nerves to your face. Do you have a numb tightness to your forehead and tingly feeling with extreme tightness all over the crown of your head. Maybe he just did you eye brows and protected you from all this continuos misery that is endless going on 6 months since my surgery. My face lift is fine. It cost $10,000.00. My brow lift cost $10,000. I could have saved myself $10,000. If I didn't get a brow lift.
THIS CAN BE ME IN ANOTHER 4 MONTHS! MY INCISION IS 12-14 INCHES ACROSS MY FOREHEAD, EYEBROWS ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN BEFORE. LOOKS LIKE I HAVE BEEN IN A SEVERE AUTO ACCIDENT AND MY HEAD WENT THRU THE WINDSHIELD. I HAVE BEEN TOLD THIS WAY IS NOT DONE ANYMORE. MY DOCTOR DID IT 2 MONTHS AGO. ITCHING ON WHOLD TOP OF HEAD IS UNBELIEVABLE.
Hi, sorry you don't see any difference as you mention. Yes from I understood that is the old way of doing that procedure but maybe there's a reason why your PS chose that procedure for you. Give it some time, I was told it can take a whole year but I started healing in 2 months. Every now and then I feel sharp pain. Sorry about what your going through but keep us posted
Thank you for posting your experience - I have one eyebrow lower than the other one and I am seriously considering this same surgery. You look great!
Thank you, the reason why my eyebrow is still a little off because one side of my face, the bone is flatter on my left side but I'm still happy with it. So you might want to ask the PS who is performing surgery on you.
I have always had the lower eyebrow. I will ask the PS about the bone being flatter - Thanks for your help!
You look really pretty. Love how it opened the eye that initially looked smaller.