May Have Saved my Life!! Love my doctor and Wanda - Austin, TX

I have an unusual story...I went to Dr. Haydon for...

I have an unusual story...I went to Dr. Haydon for breast reduction and lift...he did an excellent job, but the next week the pathology came back that I had DCIS in the left breast...after much thought and many prayers and interviews, I chose a bilateral mastectomy. When I went in for my one week check up with my breast surgeon, Dr. Martinez, she informed me I had invasive BC in the right side....I for sure made the right choice. My reconstruction process was a very positive experience with Wanda and Dr. Haydon. The results are superior....that is not just my opinion, I have had many professionals say the same. The comments have been that my results are at the top of the top scale! For that I owe the credit to Dr. Haydon. I would highy recommend him to anyone with out any problem.
dgrhouston

Austin Plastic Surgeon

It was a near perfect experience for me.

I am coming up on 4 years cancer free.....for that I am blessed to have such great guidance and support. My prognosis it the very best that you could have... My life is complete and I still feel very fortunate for the wonderful care I had....all of the physicians, nurses and staff. Thank You!

Welcome to the community!   I am happy to hear that everything turned out so well for you.  But what a shock and stress for you!!!