I was experiencing back and neck pain - Couldn't Be Happier - Austin, TX

I was experiencing back and neck pain every time I...

I was experiencing back and neck pain every time I had to sit in a chair for long periods of time. I finally decided to get a breast reduction. While my main motivation for the breast reduction was medical, I am pleasantly surprised at positive psychological impact the surgery had on me. For the first time in my life, I feel entirely comfortable in my own body. I can finally wear dresses, tank tops and anything else that requires s a strapless bra. I can't think of any cons. The recovery was much easier than I expected, probably because I followed Dr. Reid's instructions carefully. I'm so glad I did it!

Austin Plastic Surgeon

I couldn’t be happier with my experience with Dr. Reid and his team. I had done quite a bit a research on many plastic surgeons, including Dr. Reid, by the time I met him, but it only took minutes from meeting him to decide that he was the right surgeon for me. He is professional, yet very approachable. I felt comfortable with him instantly, and trusted him very quickly. He took the time to answer all my questions thoroughly. Perhaps most importantly, he listened intently when I expressed my expectations for the outcome. I didn’t want to go “too small” but at the same time, I wanted to get relief from my back and neck pain. Dr. Reid repeated my expectations on several occasions, including right before surgery. After the surgery, I was thrilled to see that my results were exactly what I had envisioned. In addition to my wonderful experience with Dr. Reid, I found his staff to be very attentive and friendly. During my initial research, I spoke with Mary, who was positive and encouraging, yet never pressured me in any way. At my pre-op visit, I had the pleasure of meeting Leslie, a nurse who went over the instructions for pre-op and post-op with me in detail. Her patience and reassurance helped me feel comfortable moving forward with the surgery. On the day of the surgery, the team treated me like I was their most important patient. I met several of the people who would be in the operating room, all of whom were positive and friendly. Dr. Reid came into my room with a big smile. We discussed my expectations once more and I felt very confident in both Dr. Reid and my decision to have the surgery. I would recommend Dr. Reid to anyone and everyone, including my closest friends and family.