wonderful experience! - Austin, TX

I am writing this review with the hope of reaching...

I am writing this review with the hope of reaching someone who is currently considering plastic surgery but is unsure or confused in their choices. Before selecting my doctor, I researched more than a few cosmetic surgeons in the Austin area and my strong recommendation would be to do yourself a favor and schedule a consultation with Dr. R.

Earlier this year, I had a breast lift / augmentation and I could not be happier with the results. Honestly, I think the results of my surgery are pretty amazing. Dr. R listened to my goals and to what I wanted and made it a reality for me.

Austin Plastic Surgeon

From the very first consultation, Dr. R and his staff put my husband and I at ease. Dr. R was never too busy for us -- he was always punctual, answered all of our questions, explained the results I could expect and gave input into my different options. I could not ask for more from a physician -- from the pre-op appointment all the way through our post surgery meetings, the experience has been top notch. Without hesitation, I would highly recommend Dr. R to anyone considering this surgery. I don't think I could have found a more skilled, qualified, or caring doctor. (Once you schedule your first consultation, you'll see what I'm talking about.) Thank you again Dr. R for getting me back where I want to be!