Skeptic No More - Austin, TX

I underwent a breast lift this week after putting...

I underwent a breast lift this week after putting off for a year from the time I went in for my initial consultation.

I simply did not believe that the results could be worth the discomfort, down time and potentially disappointing result.

It is now three days since the surgery. My breasts are covered in unsightly stitches and still quite swollen and yet I can already and without a doubt see that the change is dramatically and miraculously WONDERFUL.

The staff at the hospital Dr. Piazza uses are unbelievably kind, sweet and gentle.

Dr Piazza and his nurse, Haley, are super pros. They are total perfectionists, clearly love what they are doing, care about your expectations. I simply cannot say enough good about them all.

My last surgery was an upper and lower eye lid lift some 15 years ago and so I knew sort of what to expect from post op discomfort but this was so much less difficult to handle than that. Surgery has come a long way and I think the results are going to be phenomenal too.

Here are the before and after (2 weeks post-op) pics.

Here are the before and after (2 weeks post-op) pics.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

I went to his office to get hair laser removal and was impressed by the office and staff so looked into getting a breast lift. Best decision! I will include a photo when the scars have diminished somewhat.

Thank you so much for sharing your story! By chance do you have updated photos? Thanks!

You look great. Let me know what size you are. I had breast implant removal with lift, but mine are taking long to take shape cause of the implant removal.
Wow yours are perfect!!! Just the size I want without an aug. Your surgeon did a great job.
Will you be posting pictures soon? I'm looking for a PS in Austin for a BL and TT.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! What changed your mind about getting the breast lift...sounds like it was a hard sell for you?

Not a hard sell at all, if by that you mean that doctor pushed hard. It was a difficult decision for me as I value the benefits I get from daily exercise so much I was unwilling to forego them for the time required to heal from the lift. I had an ankle sprain that sidetracked me physically so the decision to do the lift was suddenly made easier. Now one week past the operation and was able to get back to walking 3 miles a day within two days of the operation. No yoga for at least another week or more but can't complain as the ankle still needs rest!
Thanks for sharing! I'm in Austin too so it's good to have a rec for a lift dr here. I wish you a fast recovery!