Very Natural - Austin, TX

I was extremely pleased with the outcome of my...

I was extremely pleased with the outcome of my breast surgery. Prior to pregnancy I had always been perfectly proportioned with a little more than a "handful. Like most mothers, I noticed sagging and smaller breast tissue post breast feeding. I still felt confident in my body and did not want to get breast surgery due to the "fake" look I have seen on so many. Recently, I lost a little weight, but noticed a significant size change in one breast that really bothered me. They discussed what I wanted the outcome to be and put me at ease since I was nervous about having my breasts too big, too round, or too fake looking. More than anything, I was petrified that a cosmetic surgeon had a very different perspective of what too big, too round, and fake meant. Honestly, I put them all to the test with extremely high expectations. I wanted something I had no pictures of and they had to go off of my cryptic, non-medical terminology. They were patient and weighed options with my size difference, helping me come up with the perfect fit.

Surgery went fine, and they were fantastic with my concerns post-surgically. Recovery took a lot longer than I was originally told. It took me about two months to have enough strength to do my normal everyday activities at full capacity. Working out required months of strength training, and at 6 months, I'm still not at 100%. But, the sacrifice was well worth it. Now that my breasts have dropped, they are soft and natural looking, and the size is exactly what I was pre-pregnancy. I don't have to wear a bra, but if I do it doesn't need to be supportive and doesn't slip up since I am only 30 inches around. Gone are my padded bras that attempted to achieve my old look at the expense of complete discomfort. Now, I am ALWAYS comfortable!

Its great that you are doing so well. I am happy they look great for you. Its exciting. Im 19yrs..Small framed 5'5", 109lbs. I was a 32A. I always wanted bigger boobs. I wasnt confident in my body nor my boob size. I always felt flat chested when I wore my bra or bikini top. I wasnt happy at all. I wanted a change to help make me happy about my body and boobs. When I was 18yr. I decided to get bigger boobs. I had saved my money so I could get them. It was something that was important to me. I didnt want padded bras anymore. I did so much research, collected tons of knowledge, talk to several doctors. I want to make sure i got what I wanted and was happy. I wanted tear drop style, i think that is sexy. But my doctor recommended that i get the contoured style bc it looks fuller. I also wanted bigger, but not huge. Wanted something that would go with my body frame. I am still small framed, but have a D now. I went with Saline, contoured style, and under the muscle. They really look great. They feel and look natural. I can tell a difference in the size and weight though compared to 32A. I also was concerned about the fake look. I wanted to look natural. not round and like i just got a boob job. He did great. I excited about wearing my bikini top to the beach in the summer 2013 and feeling great in it. No more padded bras. I got my BA right after my 19th BD wasnt to long ago. I feel so much happier about myself and my body. my confidence has come up a way lot. The healing process has been great. Smiles.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience on RealSelf! I'm glad you got the natural look you desired. Can I ask what kind of implants you went with (type, size, profile)?

Silicone under muscle with a 304cc and 340 cc.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

I heard commercials on the radio, and chose him for his kind and professional approach. He was able to explain his definitions of my terms that expressed what I wanted, as well as how to achieve that. For this reason, I chose him because it put me at ease. Finally I was ready to just go for a consult. Dr. Maggi was only the second doctor I consulted because I immediately felt at ease that he was the one who could give me my pre-pregnancy natural look. He and his team were si patient and gave me an immense ammount of time time just for a consult. I am so pleased with how professional the entire staff is from start to finish. I highly recommend this team. My confidence has been restored and I am happily going about my business without people even knowing I had anything done.