Breast Reconstruction Second Round - Austin, TX

I had a mastectomy on the right breast in 1997,...

I had a mastectomy on the right breast in 1997, with immediate reconstructive surgery with implants to both breasts. In 2010, I had a recurrence in the right breast and underwent radiation which affected my reconstruction. I had my implants removed and replaced and the tissue on the right breast "plumped" up and now have great range of motion with the right arm/chest which I did not have due to the skin shrinkage from the radiation. I am able to freely work out now and have a better self image.

Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr Haydon was recommended by a non profit organization due to his work with breast cancer patients. He is very professional and at the same time very comforting which provided a sense of security, well being and comfort during all office visits and the day of the surgery. He spent time answering my questions and explaining the procedure which is why I rate his bedside manner as Excellent. Nurse Wanda is amazing and is also very kind, patient and a true professional. He valued my time and wait times were at a minimum. The office was accommodating in scheduling appointments. I would choose Dr. Haydon for any future procedures.