Great Plastic Surgeon and Office - Austin, TX

I'd wanted implants for a while, timing was...

I'd wanted implants for a while, timing was finally right. I have 440cc mod plus Sientra implants with crease incisions and at six weeks post op I'm a D. The whole experience was much easier than I expected. I was back to work wednesday after surgery on a Friday. Pain was minimal - thought I really stayed on top of my meds. Personally I had no bruising and at six weeks my incisions look great, very flat. I didn't expect so many changes but they're all good changes and I love my new breasts!

Congratulations! Glad to hear your surgery and recovery were smooth. What was your pre op cup size? Just curious, were you a RealSelf lurker for months before your surgery or did you recently fall upon the site? Thank you for sharing your story!

Barbie - Our surgery dates were a day apart :) I'm sooo happy with my doc decision for sure. Even my mom, who is a hard sell on doctors, loved him!
I got mine done by him too! He's like a big teddy bear haha :)
Austin Plastic Surgeon

I had my breasts done by Dr. Reid and he did an AMAZING job. The office and staff are all so helpful and always available to answer questions (which I didn't have many thanks to my skilled surgeon!). Surgery was so smooth, I had no bruising and looked great from day one. I'm thrilled with my results and am excited to see them as they progress. I absolutely recommend Dr. Reid!