Awesome Bilateral Augmentation - Austin, TX

I had complications with my previous Augmentation...

I had complications with my previous Augmentation placed in front of the muscle. My implants were too big, one breast was sagging. It literally weighed heavily pn my chest & posture. I checked with my previous surgeon & he was going to create more scarring than need be. Went to Dr. Scott Haydon he recommended a Bilateral with less scarring.
This consisted of reducing size from 700 cc to 500 CC, taking out the 700 cc, & putting the 500 cc behind the muscle. I'm not going to deny it was painful, recovery took a full 8 weeks. I am much happier, no regrets. Love my new look!
I can now buy clothes that fit & my active lifestyle is more comfortable.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Im an active runner & needed some guidance. Dr. Haydon was straight forward about his work & what needed to be done. He has no hidden agendas, just wants his patient to be healthier & much happier. He strives for perfection & I'll recommend him, and his staff to anyone who needs a little assistance. Thank you Dr.Haydon!

Congratulations on your revision. I'm so happy your're comfortable now and loving your new look. How long was it from your first BA that you realized you needed a revision? Did you use the same type of implant for both surgeries but just different sizes? Feel free to share any photos!