Bad Breast Augmentation - Austin, TX

Terrible results! Very uneven and grossly...

Terrible results! Very uneven and grossly misshapen. Informed him and visited him numerous times and he thinks they're nice!! Can't wear a semi low cut shirt and certainly a bathing suit!

Find another doctor. Bending over is another gross sight lots of hanging skin that should not be there. shouldnt have been a difficult procedure he had mamogram to see what was there and fully aware of capsule to be removed!

looks bad it's your hard earned money!

Dr. Kerr had countless articles on his wall and...

Dr. Kerr had countless articles on his wall and conferences he went to stating his education in this field. Very quiet spoken and calm demeanor, was fooled! I did my homework, that's why I chose him.
I only look better on my back! The left breast, though falls far enough to the side, that its hitting my armpit. Sex hitch my husband is always in the DARK. I won't let him touch them, and hide when I'm getting dressed.
I came in with a deflated left implant and capsule on the right. Needed a lift, and I was warned of asymmetry , that was going to be fine, the rest was devastation !
His biography was boasting on his work with breast cancer survivors, those women needed the most self esteem, and I hope he worked better for them!
I'm certainly stuck with this disfigurement , I work out at the gym everyday, and hoped to wear the workout clothes, the bathing suits and prettier shirts for summer. This can't be done!
I'm left with the embarrassment that I went in with.
Some women can't afford the surgery, and finance their surgery. Mine was cash, and $8000.00.
Like I have stated before, he took NO AFTER PICTURES, that tells me that he was embarrassed enough not to document it for his catalog. So sorry for the bad pictures, took them myself of course, wouldn't le t my husband take them.
AGAIN FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!!
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Bad out come and no resolve! Of course he shows you only his best work didn't even take an after photo, what does that tell you what even he thinks of his work

So in these pics you don't have an implant in? If you go to the explant board their breasts look like this immediately after. You have to wait a bit for the breast tissue to settle. If you don't like it then get another implant.
Wow, that seemed somewhat rude, I already planned on new implants .
I wasn't trying to be rude, no hard feelings. I was just confused with what you didn't like about the surgery. I'm still kinda confused honestly.
Okay, we'll, did you not see the photos that have me upset? Look at them and decide for yourself . There are implants in them but so much excess skin you can't see them! And pushing pulling and picking things up show a deep disgusting ridge that's visible through shirts low W cut shirts and bathing suits are out of the question!
You just told me you DID NOT get new implants yet. So what's the real story here?
I said these are the replacements of the old ones! So, yes there are some in there ! That's my problem! They look like this, so, now I have to get new ones again! Are you following me now?
oh ok, yeah I would be mad as hell to then.
Oh Christ, are you kidding me? What size are they, 100 ccs??
Sorry for your experience. Hope everything gets worked out for you.
It will, that I am sure of. Thank you
If you're looking at my rating of him with the stars, that's why I went with him, wolf in sheepskin . You don't get what you see
Most certainly was board certified and saw befor and afters in his office on the lobby screen, all sorts of before and after pictures of different surgeries . This just shows that you can truly be that one bad one out of a thousand. I'm done being mad, now I'm being proactive in getting his name out there in the community, this is a woman's very important part of who she is. So, I want no other woman to be worked on by him! God bless you for the support
Ummm, you have an implant in there? Looks like just skin...what size did you get?
Well, I went from a D that I got twenty years ago and went to a small C . The lift was to take the excess skin from around the old implant? Didn't happen! I was very excited for the change in size, but what's it worth if it looks like this? I spend almost 2 hours a day in the gym every day, and the work out stuff I was looking forward too wasn't to be. Like I said he refuses to see the disfigured breasts, says it could take 2 years for the final result. I was it going to give him that long to blow smoke up my hiney. I contacted him within two weeks with my deep concerns. Takes no culpability in this!
You didn't answer my question--did you get a NEW implant?
No, not yet, was trying to get him to take some responsibility. I'll have to see if insurance will pay for the removal so I'm only left with the rest. I only had this 8 months ago. And at $8000.00 it'll take me six months to save the rest. Nearly $20,000.00 in one year, if I do it now.
Well, they are soft and deflated a bit. Once you get an implant in there, it will look much better. What did you really expect after basically an explant?
Well, what I expected was what he said he was going to do! Take out the old ones, put new in and a lift, and it would look great! That's what I expected. Was never warned it might look like that. He can reconstruct a woman that lost her breast to cancers but, not this?
Did you ask him why he didn't put in a new implant? What did he say?
No, you see , he DID PUT NEW ONES in, but I wanted much smaller ones after being large D, but after doing so, you remove the excess skin to tighten it, which is done with the lift. He just didn't do anything right. I went smaller since I'm now 45, and wanted I quess age appropriate, size big ones were nice in my 20/30s
Wow bahley...I am so sorry you had such a terrible experience. Was Dr. Kerr board certified?? Did you see his work (pictures of other patients) before getting the BA? It looks like he is VERY unskilled,sloppy and unprofessional. I can't imagine spending so much money only to feel as if it was flushed down the toilet. MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU!!!!
Oh my goodness so sorry. I hope that you find a good dr to fix them. :(

I'm sorry you're not happy with your results! We'd love to see your photos so we can visualize what you're describing.

Are the Dr.s notified that they are now part of a network forum? That would certainly send a chill up their spine, making them extremely nervous about future clients!