Evolence is Horrible Under Eyes

I am so upset about this product and the fact that...

I am so upset about this product and the fact that i cant get any assistance with this problem. I spent thousands on surgery to make myself look better and with one visit and one time use of this product now all that has been lost!

NO PROS AT ALL!! It has been. since March 2008 and...

NO PROS AT ALL!! It has been. since March 2008 and I still have lumps under my eye!! HORRIBLE PRODUCT pictures are taken two days ago!!

Told 2500 dollars but now after getting two emails...

told 2500 dollars but now after getting two emails from the doctor and he being very defensive ....it was 995 then went to 884 and he doesnt want to give me my dollars back...he wants to issue ...store credit...store credit?

wow! im shocked ..and he is crazy if he thinks he can keep my money and i not go back there...

Has anyone found a solution to the lumping under eyes from EVOLENCE? thank you

Had evolence March 2009...still no improvement....

Had evolence March 2009...still no improvement. doctors vary on what to do. Some want to wait more time while others want to inject with saline, another filler etc...(NO WAY) it doesnt make sense to ADD something to something thats a problem. If anyone has a solution I would love to know what you did to get the matter taken care of...the original doc says now that it isnt the product..yet he has not been helpful ...so if it wasnt the product then why did he try to take it out with a needle? and tell me to come let him just cut it out? ugh..just do the right thing.

Dr Mike Escobedo of Escobedo Skin CARE

Updated on 13 Dec 2010:
If he makes a mistake...he will NEVER assist.with a solution..he will have his attorney contact you to tell you to stop contacting him.

Good and bad news. Xiaflex is now available officially through orthopedics or plastics hand surgeons. Unfortunately, no one has tried using it to dissolve Evolence. Would love to hear from anyone that has any experience with this. Also, Xiaflex is $$$$.
Try researching a new product on trial called Xiaflex and please keep us updated. This product may be the answer you are looking for to be able to dissolve pig porcini which is what evolence is. Good luck!
Get an attorney! You only have 2 years to file malpractice!
research a new product coming on the market called Xiaflex which may be able to dissolve evolence, however trials are still being done. Please comment is you find it is a breakthrough. Good luck!
Hi, Sorry to hear about the lumps still being visible. Go to another Plastic Surgeon and see if he can do anything for you. Most consults are free. Evolence has been taken off the market in the USA...wonder why??? You can get t in Canada for $160/syringe. Guess that tells you something. Keep us updated and please see another, "qualified" doctor. Good luck!
thanks for all the advise...its been over 18months and the lumps are still very much the same ...in fact some days worse due to allergies...and this doctor mike escobedo in austin tx is absolutely uncoopertive...he refuses toeven give me money back for services ive not had done...i dont feel comfortable letting him do any work on me...and he sneakily charged 200 to use a credit card..i had my check book but thats the type of person DR MIKE ESCOBEDO of ESCOBEDO SKIN CARE IS IN AUSTIN TX
well it been over a year and the lumps still there. and to top it off this crazy doctor posted a negative comment about me regarding my business. i know it was him because it came after three days of my posting about his injections and ive never had a bad review EVER.
Hi; I made the same mistake as you did. I have lumps from evolence. This has been almost 3 years.
I've said it before & I'll say it again, filling in the hollows of your eyes is not good with ANY fillers I have read about or heard from my P/S. Evolence came on as gangbusters, but Johnson & Johnson doesn't even own the product anymore.. What does this tell you. Go to a "GOOG" P/S and see if there is any solution. I am sorry for your problem. I, too, think Evolence is not worth it.
Sorry, "Good Plastic Surgeon". My fingers were typing too fast in answer to your problem.
Sorry to see and hear about all these poor results. The product is excellent but your injector is incompetent. It looks like you had your tear trough area injected. The injection is too superficial (too close to the surface) and done in a "serial" fashion. You can find a competent physician to "smooth" out the lumps by either injecting more Evolence (but using the Breeze version, available in Canada) or using a filler like hyaluronic acid (Restylane, Juvederm...etc). However, with the HA's, it will dissolve faster than the collagen so you may need to do it again. With Evolence, these bumps may be around for at least 1-2 years. One simple lesson for the physician, you simply cannot inject Evolence like any other fillers. It is in a class of its own.
Greetings Kathy, I'm sorry you had a problem with Evolence. I would have anticipated that by now the product would have dissolved. At this point, I would suggest evaluation with a facial plastic surgeon. I have had success using additional hyaluronic acid based fillers (namely Juvederm) to correct the lumpiness caused by other fillers. Unfortunately there is no way to dissolve the collagen based evolence once it is used.
no solutions yet
My doctor told me Evolence is NOT for the eye area, only nasolabial folds down to the mouth. Your doctor is selling you a bill of goods.