Whisper Erbium Nonablative Laser Peel - Austin, TX

I had the "whisper" erbium nonablative...

I had the "whisper" erbium nonablative laser peel done twice the last 2 months. The first one involved hardly noticeable heat feeling, no redness and mild peeling for one day. I was not pleased with the minimal results and the spa agreed to do it over for free.

The second time was moderately hot and I turned very red the 2nd day. 3rd day I had an onion peel skin and blotchy. 4th day I peeled a lot and looked very crinkly and make up made it look worse. I peeled until the 6th day and redness gone. Results were minimal. Not tighter, not much improvement on wrinkles or brown spots. I think a cheap peel would have done the same. I used expensive creams the whole 2 months and that may have improved my skin.

The pros: it can help people under 40 or with oily acne skin.

The con is the one week down time, won't remove blemishes, minimal wrinkle improvement, no tightening.

The laser tech was awesome, willing to do procedure over for free, great follow up.

I live in austin too. I am concerned because I have been led to believe it will remove the fine lines and wrinkles after 3 treatments. Please let us know if you seee any difference now. Did you go to a doctor or a spa?
It was a med spa and done by an aesthetician. I don't see much difference on my before and after pictures. I think I actually got more wrinkles around my eyes. No freckels or spots faded. I had to get botox on forehead because it appeared to start deep wrinkles with the so called new collagen. I don't recommend 3 treatments if you are over 40. I think it might help people with oily skin or acne but probably cheaper and more effective stuff out there for that.

Hi sunbod,

Ahh, that sucks, I'm sorry you didn't get the results you had hoped. Please keep us updated if you try something else.

Thanks!