Inner Thigh Liposuction - Austell, GA

I had liposuction on my inner thighs as part of a...

I had liposuction on my inner thighs as part of a revision surgery from a bilateral mastectomy (which he also did amazing work on). I just needed a very small amount of fat removed from my inner thighs and my surgeon did a wonderful job! He created a great contour along the muscle line on my inner thigh that looks amazing after it healed up. I am super happy with the results ans would absolutely recommend my surgeon to anyone looking to have similar surgery. I have left the "amount spent" as $0 because it was covered by insurance.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. O is a wonderful surgeon! I have had multiple surgeries with him and him work has always been wonderful. On top of being a great artist with his surgeries, he is a very caring doctor. I flew in from out of town to have surgery with him and he made a point to check on me and made sure that my every need was taken care of. I would trust him with any surgery in the future and recommend him to any and everyone!

hi... Do you have any pics of your inner thigh liposuction along your "muscle line". I want to get a revision and that's exactly what I want my ps to do. (along muscle line)
Ohhhh, okay, that makes sense. You are right! Thanks for responding so quickly.
It was part of reconstruction following breast cancer and a bilateral mastectomy. I can't see it being covered outside that situation... sorry.
Wow, now I would love to have this same procedure done and have my insurance company take care of it. Tell me how that works and what insurance company do you have.
It was covered because the fat that was removed was injected as a fat graft into an area of my breast to even it out. The lipo was a means to obtain the fat and was covered.

Ohhh. That's really interesting!

How are you doing now health-wise?

Thanks so much for sharing your story. If you don't mind me asking, how come insurance covered your lipo, even as part of your mastectomy? I've never heard of this!

Like RealSelf? Join us on Facebook