Inner Thigh Liposuction - Austell, GA

I had liposuction on my inner thighs as part of a...

I had liposuction on my inner thighs as part of a revision surgery from a bilateral mastectomy (which he also did amazing work on). I just needed a very small amount of fat removed from my inner thighs and my surgeon did a wonderful job! He created a great contour along the muscle line on my inner thigh that looks amazing after it healed up. I am super happy with the results ans would absolutely recommend my surgeon to anyone looking to have similar surgery. I have left the "amount spent" as $0 because it was covered by insurance.

hi... Do you have any pics of your inner thigh liposuction along your "muscle line". I want to get a revision and that's exactly what I want my ps to do. (along muscle line)
Ohhhh, okay, that makes sense. You are right! Thanks for responding so quickly.
It was part of reconstruction following breast cancer and a bilateral mastectomy. I can't see it being covered outside that situation... sorry.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. O is a wonderful surgeon! I have had multiple surgeries with him and him work has always been wonderful. On top of being a great artist with his surgeries, he is a very caring doctor. I flew in from out of town to have surgery with him and he made a point to check on me and made sure that my every need was taken care of. I would trust him with any surgery in the future and recommend him to any and everyone!