Smart Lipo Upper Lower Abs and Waistline Great Experience - Austell, GA

I had smart lipo on my upper, lower abs and...

I had smart lipo on my upper, lower abs and waistline. I’m a 51 year old woman who is very active and works out at least 5 days a week. I have always had a pouch and problems with loosing belly fat since I had my Son 30 years ago. I had considered Lipo or a tummy tuck and even had a consult with another plastic surgeon. But with my pain tolerance being very low I was always apprehensive about any type of plastic surgery.I am now 3 weeks post Op and excited over my results thus far, I started out with a 34 inch waist and now I’m down to a 29 inch waist and I have dropped 12 pounds……….and from what I understand, I will continue to see results.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

From TV interview and also I work out with one of his nurses. Dr. Okoro and his staff are AWESOME. After researching on the internet and seeing Dr. Okoro on TV several times, I decided to go in for a consult. First of all he has a very professional and friendly staff that helps ease some of your anxieties before your consult. Upon meeting Dr Okoro I knew I had made the right decision, he is a very compassionate Doctor that has a passion for what he is doing. Thank you Dr Okoro, Uma, Amanda, Ashley and MJ you guys ROCK, I wish I would have done this sooner.