So Far So Good - Austell, GA

I'm very petit 5'2 usually 106-110 pounds...

I'm very petit 5'2 usually 106-110 pounds and the only part of my body that really bothered me is my lower legs. I never wear short skirts dresses not even tight pants without boots no matter how skinny i was my legs were always big.

I did a lot of research before because I've heard that the calves are not an area that a lot of doctor do usually. so i had to make sure and choose a highly skilled doctor.

I'm 2 days after the procedure and i can already see a difference although im probably swollen. i cant wait to see the final results and wear a dress without boots :)

Hopefully once the swelling goes down you'll see some results. Good luck with your first post-op!

well... i'm defiantly swollen now and from what iv'e heard the healing process of the lower legs is longer...
but knew what i was getting my self into i did a lot of research.
but i still hope my swelling will go down as soon as possible :)
i have my first post op in 2 days we'll see what the doc says...
I just scheduled a consultation with Dr. Okoro, to do the revision I need on my abs, and possibly my hips/thighs. Would you recommend him? So far he's gotten great reviews.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

dr okoro is great! i went to 5 different consultations and im glad i chose him to do my procedure. He is very kind down to earth and funny i would recommend any one in georgia that is interested in a procedure to come see him. also i must say i wasn't sure about the local Anastasia but surprisingly it was almost painless!