Simply Put the Dr is a Rockstar - Austell, GA

My mid-section was the last place to gain weight...

My mid-section was the last place to gain weight and the only place it WASN'T coming off of (go figure). I had lipo to get my waist back and smooth my stomach out so I could wear pants again. My advice to others would be to make sure it's right for you.

I had SmartLipo with Dr. Okoro through SonoBello on 8/12. He did my upper and lower abs and waist. It was my first cosmetic procedure and also my first surgery, period (unless you count having my wisdom teeth removed). I did local anesthesia and was super nervous about being awake for the procedure.

When I met with Dr. O the day of the procedure, he was confident, assuring and very patient - all the things I needed. He answered all of my inane questions for what probably was the 5th time then walked me through exactly what would happen. When I had problems taking the pre-procedure cocktail-o'-pills, he gave me a secret way to take them without gagging. When I objected to his choice of OR music, he let me listen to my iPod. And when the nerves got the best of me, he asked me questions that made me forget about what I was nervous about in the first place. These things may seem little, but it was my first surgery and it made such an impact on the overall experience.

Results wise, when I first stood up - HOLY COW! I had a waist again! I couldn't believe I could see results that quickly. I was in shock the entire day about how amazing I looked. Granted, I'm not quite 1 week post-op yet, and now I'm a bit swollen, but I can still tell Dr. O did fabulous work. The downtime for me was also virtually non-existent. My procedure was at 11:30am, and I took my last pain pill at 6pm. I have relatively no bruising, no pain, no nausea, my incisions are healing nicely and I went back to work on Monday. I know everyone heals differently, but I have other friends who have had plastic surgery with different doctors and their recovery time was MUCH different. And by different, I mean worse.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Simply put, Dr. Okoro is a rockstar. In short, I'm pretty much singing the man's praises. If I were to ever get another procedure done, it will totally be with him. If I ever need to refer a surgeon, it will be him. It was worth every single penny and I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.