Well Worth the Money! Dr. Okoro is Great At His Craft! - Austell, GA

Full body contour (liposuction) and butt lift!...

Full body contour (liposuction) and butt lift! Removed love handles, contoured waist, upper and lower abdomen and bra rolls. Procedure done on a Friday and returned to work on 10 day with little or no pain. Received the Smooth Shapes procedure after approximately month and a half, which really relieved some of bumpiness and swelling at bra line, waist line, associated with procedure. Did not do Smooth Shapes on my newly acquired butt! LOL! Overall very pleased with the results! I have a shapely body now! I recommend anyone that is interested to go ahead and get it done!

Hey. How are you doing? Would love to see pictures.
Where are your photos?? The people of realself prefer photos
Can u post picks
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Okoro is a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON (not just a Cosmetic Surgeon) and is great at his craft. That is the main reason why I chose him! Dr. Okoro, Aggie and his ENTIRE STAFF are professional and friendly. He even calls you HIMSELF the following day of the procedure to check on you! His staff is very accommodating at scheduling your follow up visits. Very clean facility and very nice spa rooms for non-surgical procedures. I cannot say enough about the excellent experience that I had at Georgia Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery!