Compression Garment

I had my procedure done on Friday, Feb 15th. I was...

I had my procedure done on Friday, Feb 15th. I was certainly nervous but my nurse Carrie was great.

Upon arrival I took meds, weighted in and had a pregnancy test. All I could think was I better not be pregnant which I wasn't. Next we had photos done then I got marked up. By the time I got to the table my nurse placed something over my eyes but I did want to see. I could feel every step we did. The numbing felt like balloons being exploded in your stomach.

The suctioning was a little painful, I won't lie but I have a high tolerance for pain. I had my upper/lower abdominal, side/back flanks and under bra. We took in total over 5 liters of fat from front and back.

The disappointing part is that my doctor discovered I had a hernia in the belly button area. He said it does happen sometimes in pregnancy. So there was only so much he could do in that area. I'm hoping once I get the hernia handled he'll be willing to go back and sunction that area again for free or minimal cost.

Overall, I'm happy with the results. Even with the swelling I look better that how I started.

Almost one week post procedure and a lot of...

Almost one week post procedure and a lot of itching going on. I'm still really sore, swollen and taking pain meds. I'll post more pics this Friday. Hopefully I can get pics from my doctor as the ones taken with my iPhone aren't the best.
Thanks for pictures!! Keep posting your picture trying to compare problems/results!!

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

I can see some changes already in your post-op photos, so hopefully with time those results will continue to get better.

Please do keep us updated with your progress!

Today was my one week check up with Dr. Anthony...

Today was my one week check up with Dr. Anthony Waechter, and more pics. My favorite nurse Carrie said I was healing fine but swelling has taken over but it's normal. Swelling or not its just a relief to look down and not see the muffin top. She showed me my before photos and I just could not believe my eyes. I wanted pics but Carrie said lets wait until the one month check up. So I'll be sure to post the pics at that time. August my hubby and I are going to Cancun and I can't wait!
I just had mine done today, im swollen and happy as heck. Your results look beautiful you can tell the difference I also got rid of 5liters
Congrats! Keep me posted on your progress. For me this has been the best money spent. Now I'm working towards staying disciplined with food and after 2 weeks looking forward to exercising. I need to be my very bet for Cancun in August!
Tjank you and I too have to be more disciplined with my food choices. I started fish week where I eat fish for dinner no fried fish lol and then next week will be baked or boiled chicken, and then the next no meat at all.

My garment is bending on the sides causing pain!...

My garment is bending on the sides causing pain! I'm not even sure how this happened but I would like to think its because I'm experiencing weight loss but not sure. No matter how much I pull the sides up, it doesn't help it. Any advice anyone?
Just checking on you Ms.Lady hope your doing okay
I'm irritated by this sharp pain I was talking about earlier. The only time it subsides is with pain meds! I couldn't even change my son's diaper this morning. It's a constant struggle to find a seated and lying position that won't irritate it. Other than that I'm fine. Tomorrow marks 2 weeks.
Tmrw marks 2 weeks for me as well. Back to school today & back to work Monday!!!!
Anthony Waechter, MD Board Certified Physician