Zerona Didn't Work for Me - Aurora, CO

I'm not overweight, just wanted to lose inches in...

I'm not overweight, just wanted to lose inches in stubborn areas like love handles & saddlebags. I did 12 treatments of Zerona at American Laser Skincare in CO. I drank over half my bodyweight in oz. every day, used the curva then after that was gone I took Niacin & L-Carnitine, I dry brushed every day, after my zerona appointments I jumped on my mimi rebounder trampoline, then went in my smarty far infrared sauna for an hour on setting 9. I exfoliated with the Vivite exfoliating scrub every day before I went in and didn't use lotion, powders, perfume or anything on my skin before I went in, I bought spanx and wore them every day, I walked for 30 minutes a day, and I used the Vivite firming lotion daily (after treatments), I didn't drink caffeine - only water and I ate healthy - no fast food, deserts, etc. I did the zerona every mon, wed & fri until I did 12. It cost $1,000.00 and I hardly lost anything - my back measurement stayed the same, my waist went from 27 14/16 to 27 8/16. mid abdomen from 33 14/16 to 33 1/16. Hips from 36 11/16 to 36 5/16. Right thigh from 22 2/16 to 21 10/16. Left thigh from 21 8/16 to 21 3/16. They said a total of like 2 6/16 inches and that is from whole body total. I didn't lose any weight, body fat percentage, I can't tell a difference at all, the pictures show no difference at all, my clothes don't fit any different at all. Definitely not worth $1,000.00!!! I'm 33, I'm 5'8" tall, weigh 127 pounds. I would not recommend you waste your money, just work out (harder) and diet/eat less calories.

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you but thank you for sharing your story. It really helps others who are considering treatments

What is dry brushing? I'm only familiar with that term from home improvement projects, but I'm thinking that can't be what you were doing. ;)

American Laser Skincare

the people at this clinic are soooooo nice and I love them! I'm just saying Zerona didn't work for me