From Flat to Boottie!!!!! - Augusta, GA

I had breast augmentation a number of years ago...

I had breast augmentation a number of years ago and have wanted a nice bubble butt for at least 3 years. Decided to go for it. After much thought decided to go for implants instead of grafting. That way I knew it would always be there. I am thrilled. I decided to go approx 1 hour away due due to dr. Ewart's experience level. I was very very nervous but it was such an easy procedure. Only difficult part is not sitting for awhile. I purchased a boppy and a bolster pillow and those are now my best friends. :-)

One important thing

Dr. Ewart offered me a shot that is new on the market that cuts the pain in the first 4 days post op. The day after my surgery I was up walking around, making phone calls, handling work stuff and didn't even take a pain pill until late that evening. On day 3-4 the shot started to wear off and I was so so thankful I had paid the extra money for it. I could tell a big difference. Well worth the approx. $400 for the shot.

Finally found before pic

It took me a few weeks but I finally found a before pic. Had my check up today and everything is doing great.

Wasn't clear on second pic

The second pic was taken a few weeks ago. Sorry.

6 months out

I am now close to 6 months out and am beyond thrilled with my result. My rear view is amazing and I am still very happy with the results. I have some minor difficulty placing myself in certain positions such as being on my back on a hard surface (floor, tanning bed i.e.). I have learned how to position myself for comfort during these times. Small price to pay for an awesome booty!!! Thanks you Dr. Ewart.

Sorry for the typo

I am 8 month out, not 6.

Photo!!!

8 months post op
Augusta Plastic Surgeon

Awesome!!! I was put to sleep at 7:30 am and was in the car going home at noon. Dr. Ewart was so kind and just awesome. I love love love the results. I will go back for further procedures. :-)