From Flat to Boottie!!!!! - Augusta, GA

I had breast augmentation a number of years ago...

I had breast augmentation a number of years ago and have wanted a nice bubble butt for at least 3 years. Decided to go for it. After much thought decided to go for implants instead of grafting. That way I knew it would always be there. I am thrilled. I decided to go approx 1 hour away due due to dr. Ewart's experience level. I was very very nervous but it was such an easy procedure. Only difficult part is not sitting for awhile. I purchased a boppy and a bolster pillow and those are now my best friends. :-)
Really nice did you had round ? How many cc
Round and I believe they are 450cc? I have a follow up this week and will find out for sure. Can't remember and they didn't give me any paperwork like they did for my breast so expect that on the follow up this week.
How tall are u?

One important thing

Dr. Ewart offered me a shot that is new on the market that cuts the pain in the first 4 days post op. The day after my surgery I was up walking around, making phone calls, handling work stuff and didn't even take a pain pill until late that evening. On day 3-4 the shot started to wear off and I was so so thankful I had paid the extra money for it. I could tell a big difference. Well worth the approx. $400 for the shot.
O and was the procedure 8,000 alone (including shot) or including travel , and other expenses
It was including the shot I believe. I had about $250 in travel including gas but my car doesn't get great mpg. :-)
Did he have a payment plan or did you have to pay in full?

Finally found before pic

It took me a few weeks but I finally found a before pic. Had my check up today and everything is doing great.

Wasn't clear on second pic

The second pic was taken a few weeks ago. Sorry.
Can u post more pics please. I love your results!
And could you post a back picture..and do your implants still have to settle down ? Because they look great just a little high up
Not to be mean but I think the but looks so obviously fake.... :( I want to be happy with my future results and im glad this girll is happy but I think she needs fat grafting around the implant... :/

6 months out

I am now close to 6 months out and am beyond thrilled with my result. My rear view is amazing and I am still very happy with the results. I have some minor difficulty placing myself in certain positions such as being on my back on a hard surface (floor, tanning bed i.e.). I have learned how to position myself for comfort during these times. Small price to pay for an awesome booty!!! Thanks you Dr. Ewart.

Sorry for the typo

I am 8 month out, not 6.

Photo!!!

8 months post op
Good day. Hope all is well with you and your booty can you please update? Please thank you : )
Looks awesome! How many cc's and are they under the muscle?
Did he do aggressive lipo on you too? Did he also put fat on your butt along with the implants?
Augusta Plastic Surgeon

Awesome!!! I was put to sleep at 7:30 am and was in the car going home at noon. Dr. Ewart was so kind and just awesome. I love love love the results. I will go back for further procedures. :-)