From Flat to Boottie!!!!! - Augusta, GA

I had breast augmentation a number of years ago...

I had breast augmentation a number of years ago and have wanted a nice bubble butt for at least 3 years. Decided to go for it. After much thought decided to go for implants instead of grafting. That way I knew it would always be there. I am thrilled. I decided to go approx 1 hour away due due to dr. Ewart's experience level. I was very very nervous but it was such an easy procedure. Only difficult part is not sitting for awhile. I purchased a boppy and a bolster pillow and those are now my best friends. :-)

One important thing

Dr. Ewart offered me a shot that is new on the market that cuts the pain in the first 4 days post op. The day after my surgery I was up walking around, making phone calls, handling work stuff and didn't even take a pain pill until late that evening. On day 3-4 the shot started to wear off and I was so so thankful I had paid the extra money for it. I could tell a big difference. Well worth the approx. $400 for the shot.

Finally found before pic

It took me a few weeks but I finally found a before pic. Had my check up today and everything is doing great.

Wasn't clear on second pic

The second pic was taken a few weeks ago. Sorry.

6 months out

I am now close to 6 months out and am beyond thrilled with my result. My rear view is amazing and I am still very happy with the results. I have some minor difficulty placing myself in certain positions such as being on my back on a hard surface (floor, tanning bed i.e.). I have learned how to position myself for comfort during these times. Small price to pay for an awesome booty!!! Thanks you Dr. Ewart.

Sorry for the typo

I am 8 month out, not 6.

Photo!!!

8 months post op
Augusta Plastic Surgeon

Awesome!!! I was put to sleep at 7:30 am and was in the car going home at noon. Dr. Ewart was so kind and just awesome. I love love love the results. I will go back for further procedures. :-)

Looks awesome! How many cc's and are they under the muscle?
Did he do aggressive lipo on you too? Did he also put fat on your butt along with the implants?
Hi, the side view look very nice. Can you take a picture like the before pic with implants no shirt covering?? I would like to know how many CC and what shape? Thank you in advance!! Happy healing and you look great!
Such wonderful results. Thank you so much for posting the photos and excellent write-up. Can I ask you, 6 months on, how have other people responded when you've been intimate with them? I know it's a personal question, it's just one of the things that held me back from getting the procedure. Your results are amazing. And to hear after 6 months you are happy makes me incredibly happy too!
What is the size and shape or the implant? U look great. :)
You look great!!
So perfect!! Amazing!
Just perfect love it
Perfect results hun!
Wow! U look amazing!!
Thank you. At first you could really see the implant definition under my skin but time has taken care of that and they continue to look better and better everyday. I've had more men stare at my butt than ever before!!! ;-)
Can u post more pics please. I love your results!
And could you post a back picture..and do your implants still have to settle down ? Because they look great just a little high up
Not to be mean but I think the but looks so obviously fake.... :( I want to be happy with my future results and im glad this girll is happy but I think she needs fat grafting around the implant... :/
They did feel high but as you can see in the new pic they have settled nicely. I am having a breast lift, saline implant removal with new sientra implants done at end of May. That's how much I love Dr. Ewart's results!!
Hii what all was included in the $8000? Meds, garments, stay,etc. ?
Yes. Everything was included.
you look good...how many cc?
Oh yea .... Most important question , Did you ever find out what size implants your Dr. Used and exactly how he placed them ? If you don't mind , I would like to use your pics to show Dr. Cortes as an example of what I want but I would like to be able to tell him what size you have so we he can have something to compare it to for me ! Thanks !!!! : )
Hey sweetie ! I've been keeping up with your story since the beginning . I just wanted tort you know that you really do look awesome !!!! I was wondering if you're still happy with your results are if there's anything at all you wish you could change , size etc . ? I will be having my surgery on Feb 10th with Dr. Cortes in Houston . I think my butt is even smaller than yours was ! : / I'm not sure yet what size implant that I want . I don't want something massive , just a nice pop !!!! I was wondering how your new butt looks in jeans and in a fitted dress ? I can't wear either now ! : ( I look like a square with big boobs !!!! Do you mind updating your pics and possibly posting a pic of your butt from the back so I can compare it to your before ? Also , do you have any pics of you in jeans or a dress ? Just wondering if you're able to dress differently now ! You can PM if you want ! Thanks so much ! You look Anazing !!!! : ))))))
I don't know why I am just now seeing this. ?!? Can you tell me how your procedure went??
Your booty is perfect I can't wait
you look great. what was the name of the pain shot the dr. gave you? can you please find out?
Exparel. It costs less than $400 and was worth it. You can google it also. Hope this helps!!!
Great help thank you for the info. Enjoy your new body.