From Flat to Boottie!!!!! - Augusta, GA

I had breast augmentation a number of years ago...

I had breast augmentation a number of years ago and have wanted a nice bubble butt for at least 3 years. Decided to go for it. After much thought decided to go for implants instead of grafting. That way I knew it would always be there. I am thrilled. I decided to go approx 1 hour away due due to dr. Ewart's experience level. I was very very nervous but it was such an easy procedure. Only difficult part is not sitting for awhile. I purchased a boppy and a bolster pillow and those are now my best friends. :-)

One important thing

Dr. Ewart offered me a shot that is new on the market that cuts the pain in the first 4 days post op. The day after my surgery I was up walking around, making phone calls, handling work stuff and didn't even take a pain pill until late that evening. On day 3-4 the shot started to wear off and I was so so thankful I had paid the extra money for it. I could tell a big difference. Well worth the approx. $400 for the shot.

Finally found before pic

It took me a few weeks but I finally found a before pic. Had my check up today and everything is doing great.

Wasn't clear on second pic

The second pic was taken a few weeks ago. Sorry.
Augusta Plastic Surgeon

Awesome!!! I was put to sleep at 7:30 am and was in the car going home at noon. Dr. Ewart was so kind and just awesome. I love love love the results. I will go back for further procedures. :-)

Can u post more pics please. I love your results!
And could you post a back picture..and do your implants still have to settle down ? Because they look great just a little high up
Hii what all was included in the $8000? Meds, garments, stay,etc. ?
you look good...how many cc?
Oh yea .... Most important question , Did you ever find out what size implants your Dr. Used and exactly how he placed them ? If you don't mind , I would like to use your pics to show Dr. Cortes as an example of what I want but I would like to be able to tell him what size you have so we he can have something to compare it to for me ! Thanks !!!! : )
Hey sweetie ! I've been keeping up with your story since the beginning . I just wanted tort you know that you really do look awesome !!!! I was wondering if you're still happy with your results are if there's anything at all you wish you could change , size etc . ? I will be having my surgery on Feb 10th with Dr. Cortes in Houston . I think my butt is even smaller than yours was ! : / I'm not sure yet what size implant that I want . I don't want something massive , just a nice pop !!!! I was wondering how your new butt looks in jeans and in a fitted dress ? I can't wear either now ! : ( I look like a square with big boobs !!!! Do you mind updating your pics and possibly posting a pic of your butt from the back so I can compare it to your before ? Also , do you have any pics of you in jeans or a dress ? Just wondering if you're able to dress differently now ! You can PM if you want ! Thanks so much ! You look Anazing !!!! : ))))))
Your booty is perfect I can't wait
you look great. what was the name of the pain shot the dr. gave you? can you please find out?
Exparel. It costs less than $400 and was worth it. You can google it also. Hope this helps!!!
Great help thank you for the info. Enjoy your new body.
Did I read your implants were only 450 cc? You look amazing I just got off the phone with his office. I was wondering if you could post a photo straight on from the back like some of the other girls have asked. Hope your healing process has gone good, and are you still in love with the results
I'm thinking of getting implants as well....are you able to workout with no problems or issues ? I workout a lot and do yoga :) thanks
Hey girlie , From what I can tell you have fullness at the top and bottom ? I just wanted to clarify that your implants are round and under the muscle , not in between the muscle , correct ? Also , were you ever able to find out the exact CC's used ? I'm just wondering if you are getting the extra fullness at the bottom because you went with a larger implant ? I think typically the fullness is more at top of the buttock when going under muscle and bottom of buttock when goin in between the muscle . I've seen some patients that literally have a huge bulge on the top half of their buttock and then nothing but lose , saggy skin underneath on the bottom half ! That's my worst fear !!!! Yours don't look that way at all !
your results are fantastic can u take a pic from the back like yor before picture
How many cc did u get at the end ? Ur looks fantastic.
Hey girlie , wow , your before pic looks so much like mine ! That's amazing at the difference ! Your booty is huge ! I can't believe that you achieved that with just implants ! I was wondering if you could post a pic from behind ? I notice all your pics are from the side . Also , if it's not too much to ask ... Can you please post a pic with something nice and fitted on ? I know I sound like a stalker , lol ! It's just that there's not a lot of girls that are about the same size as me that just want implants so when I find one , I want to get all the info I can and make all the comparisons I can . My Dr. Is wanting to do implants and fat grafting . They told me that bc my butt is so small that they would need to put fat on top of the implants to help it look more natural . Yours look really good . You just look like you have a nice wam pow bubble butt , lol !!!! : ))))
Hi, Your results look great! Do you feel them when you sit down? How much time did you take off work?
Your result look so great it looks bigger than 450cc
And....I forgot to ask Dr. Ewart how many cc I have. I will call tomorrow and ask them and them post it here.
Yes please do! I got 275 cc round implants and love them but I still want to go bigger next year! Your butt looks fantastic!
Did your implants get softer? They told me mine would soften up some and I realize the muscle is stretched right now too. Thanks.
O and was the procedure 8,000 alone (including shot) or including travel , and other expenses
It was including the shot I believe. I had about $250 in travel including gas but my car doesn't get great mpg. :-)
Did he have a payment plan or did you have to pay in full?
He did but I paid in full.