'Won a Makeover' by Leading NZ Beauty/fashion Magazine

Just before my 50th birthday I won a head to toe...

Just before my 50th birthday I won a head to toe makeover that included face treatments, veins, and vibrogym. I also had ENDERMOLOGIE with Brigitte B. of Parnell, Auckland N.Z. Her brief was to reshape me especially in the waist area. I had never heard of this treatment before and Brigitte had the challenge of about 6 weeks to achieve the results needed for the makeover 'after shots'. I had no idea what to expect but Brigitte was professional in her approach, explaining the procedures and giving me a realistic assessment of what I might expect at the end of the 6 week session. In fact the results were beyond my expectations and when I saw the before and after photos (attached) I couldn't believe they were of me! Because of the amazing results I decided to invest in having maintenance treatments long term and even with some breaks during the years since, I have found my figure has still kept a good shape. From my experience ENDERMOLOGIE certainly brings results and I would highly recommend it!
Brigitte Bourgogne

Brigitte Bourgogne (Brigitte B.) was courteous and professional in her approach, explaining the procedures fully and giving realistic expectations of what to expect at the conclusion of the treatments.