'Won a Makeover' by Leading NZ Beauty/fashion Magazine

Just before my 50th birthday I won a head to toe...

Just before my 50th birthday I won a head to toe makeover that included face treatments, veins, and vibrogym. I also had ENDERMOLOGIE with Brigitte B. of Parnell, Auckland N.Z. Her brief was to reshape me especially in the waist area. I had never heard of this treatment before and Brigitte had the challenge of about 6 weeks to achieve the results needed for the makeover 'after shots'. I had no idea what to expect but Brigitte was professional in her approach, explaining the procedures and giving me a realistic assessment of what I might expect at the end of the 6 week session. In fact the results were beyond my expectations and when I saw the before and after photos (attached) I couldn't believe they were of me! Because of the amazing results I decided to invest in having maintenance treatments long term and even with some breaks during the years since, I have found my figure has still kept a good shape. From my experience ENDERMOLOGIE certainly brings results and I would highly recommend it!
Brigitte Bourgogne

Brigitte Bourgogne (Brigitte B.) was courteous and professional in her approach, explaining the procedures fully and giving realistic expectations of what to expect at the conclusion of the treatments.

Thanks for sharing.  That is awesome that you won a body makeover and more importantly that you are happy with the results!  How many treatments did you have during the 6 week session?
Hi there Jill, It was a while ago now but as far as I remember because of the time constraint and in order to get the best result I committed to 2 or 3 a week which may not be practical for some people - but even going once a week which would be more the norm, over a longer period of time, you will get the results - it does also help if someone is carrying extra weight to try and be losing weight either prior to or during the sessions - this is not a quick fix solution to weight loss - and you do need to continue to maintain it as you would any other treatment - our bodies are forever aging and changing unfortunately! All the very best with it - but do find a good practitioner like I did with Brigitte B. (Bourgogne) - I think sometimes the results are not good because procedures are not carried out correctly.