8 weeks review- Anxious no more, GREAT results!!!! - Atlanta, Ga

I'm scheduled to under go a tummy tuck with...

I'm scheduled to under go a tummy tuck with lipo of flanks and hips. I hate the way my stomach looks on every picture I own after I had my child. I been wanting to have my body back the way it was before the pregnancy, it does not matter how much weight I could loose is just that huge pouch sticking out... is hideous I hate it...

I have my pre-op a week from now. I'm very...

I have my pre-op a week from now. I'm very nervous about it. I have a list of questions to ask. So nervous can't wait!

Had my official consultation and pre op today......

Had my official consultation and pre op today....wow can't even believe it. Swan Center staff was great. Dr. F was very nice and willing to answer all my questions. Trust me I had a list of over 45 questions at hand & honestly most if the question he answered before I could even ask.

2 day post op and I was feeling terrible. To the...

2 day post op and I was feeling terrible. To the point I had to call the answering service, the paged Dr. F and he called back in less 5 minutes. After I described my symptoms he knew exactly what was wrong. I followed his instruction and was feeling much better within the hour. I was blown away with my PS, definitely he is a dedicated professional. So far my experience been great !

2 weeks post op - swelling is much better at this...

2 weeks post op - swelling is much better at this point. I'm starting to see a huge difference...

8 weeks post op. dealing with swelling at the end...

8 weeks post op. dealing with swelling at the end of day. liposuction area still hurts...cant wait to feel better.

It's definitely been a journey of up and downs...

it's definitely been a journey of up and downs...1st things 1st you need to be mentally strong and TRUST your surgeon and their staff; otherwise, you'll be a emotional mess. Tummy Tucks are not for wimps, is not an easy surgery and this is why:

1. pain- is real and it will take time before it goes away; however, liposuction is more painful and uncomfortable than a tt itself.

2. you need help for the 1st 2 weeks don't let anyone tell you otherwise, specially if you have kids, pets, etc.

3.you will NOT loose 20lbs from a tt. You will see DRASTIC changes to the contour of your body

4. slow, slow recovery at 8 weeks I'm starting to see drastic changes, your body is not fully recover, listen to your body

6/18/11 - Added 3 months post op pictures. Deleted...

6/18/11 - Added 3 months post op pictures. Deleted all otehr pictures.

Measurements at 3 month post op: Total of...

Measurements at 3 month post op:
Total of -14"

Waist: from 39" to 35" = -4

Lower Abs(the pouch) from 44" to 36" = -8

Hips: from 47" to 45" = -2

2 years later outstanding results

2 years later my results are outstanding. My stomach is flat as it could be. Also the scar looks very light and compared to others I've seen it makes me feel good about my decision to have chosen Dr. Fardo. I can completely hide the scar even when a I wear string bikini, very impressive!! Dr. Fardo's experience and skills made difference on my results.

2 + year update

2+ year update

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Swan Center Staff was great, extremely friendly knowledgeable and they far exceed my expectations. I’m very happy with how they handle the process from start to finish; patient coordinators were great, during my consultation Dr. F and his nurse answered all my questions, pre-op nurse was professional, and finally surgery day was a breeze. A board certified anesthesiologists was at my side during the procedure. The one opportunity was the wait time it took approximate 45 minutes wait on consultation and surgery day. I will post pictures soon.

Hello! u TRUELY look FABULOUS!! .... i am 85 KGs now and i am seriously thinking of dropping 10-15 kgs before doing the TT and maybe a lipo..Do you mind revealing your weight before the operation and afterwards? Does it make a difference?
Hi I'm scheduled for my pre-op Tues. Can you tell me a few important questions to ask! You look great!
You look great! Thanks for sharing the two year update!
Thank you for the compliment, I feel good, but not at 100% let's say 90% still have swelling, but I progress everyday.

Measurements at 3 month post op:
Total of -14"

Waist: from 39" to 35" = -4

Lower Abs(the pouch) from 44" to 36" = -8

Hips: from 47" to 45" = -2
You look amazing!! I agree with your feelings about TT not being for wimps...lol. It is defnitely a big journey of many ups and downs and I agree you have to be strong to get through it. I thought you really do look great though and I hope your feeling great too. :-)
Wow! You look great! You have such a beautiful hourglass figure! You must be so happy!
Thank you!!! I'm happy with my results so far, i't's been a emotional journey.

Updated on 13 May 2011:

5.SWOLLEN- it will happen, and it will completely distort your results, is part of the deal, specially if you had liposuction done. after 5 weeks swelling became horrible. slowly getting better at week 8 be patient trust your doctor.
I am at 5 weeks & I think my swelling is worse than ever! I am also doing more. I have decided to be patient because I know the end result will be beautiful!
me too. it gets worse at the end of the day as i do more activities it get worse.

I increased protein intake and that helped with me with the swollen. The new GNC Lean Shake 25, it has 25 g of proteins, tastes good and is ready to drink
Wow. Seriously great.
Happy with progress... swelling continue to reside and I had to get a smaller compression garment!
Hey guys I was happy to see the swelling go down. I'm still strugling with swelling on the hips from the lipo, but is definetly getting better...also sweilling on my abs is worst as day progress. One thing I'll say the compressions garment is key to reduce swelling, I have mines on 90% of the time.
Wow you look so good. I can really tell your swelling has gone down!
I agree! That gives me hope, my hips are so swollen. You look GREAT!!
I'm at 11 days post op, feeling much better. Swelling seems to slowly be residing, I was able to take a shower, was strong enough to get out of bed and walk around the house.

I had to sneeze and it was not as bad as it was during the 1st couple of day, I had to cough and it was extremely painful. Slowly coming along...
Looks good already!! Glad your PS is so great! That is a comforting feeling! Take it easy and talk to you soon!!
Thank you! I'm a little nervous about the swelling, but I know it will take time before I can see the final results.
Woogoo looking great!! Be sure to take it easy and feel better.
Thank you! can't wait till they remove drains, it has been the wort of it all.
@soccermom & fun in the sun- great to see you guys are happy and getting better... me I'm going through the anxiety stage, cant wait for the next 2 weeks to go by so that I can have my surgery...I'm a little upset because I'm not getting alot of support from the people that know about the surgery... they seem more concern to know how much I paid for the procedurte then anything else. Is totally annoying !
I'm very nervous about the surgery...my biggest fear is not getting the results I think I should.
Hi! I'm having the same surgery done on march 1st. I wish you the best of Luck!
How is your recovery coming along?
I just had my surgery on 2/21/11. You will be so happy with your results girl! I am only 4 days out and can already see some results.

Keep us posted on your journey girl.