Mommy Makeover in Progess - Atlanta, GA

I have been a workout junkie for years and the...

I have been a workout junkie for years and the baby gut from 3 kids wasnt leaving. Well its been less than a week but I can definately tell a difference. The pain is NOTHING to what I thought it was but I have told I have a high pain tolerance. I arrived early in the a.m and got my final pre-surg pics taken, tried on my garment and was given my meds.

After about 45 of watching a movie while waiting for my meds to kick in it was time to start the procedure. The numbing was so minimal..less than getting a shot which was VERy weird but great! After the numbing I started to drift to lala land. I can remember Dr. Orkoro telling what he was doing, different areas etc. The last thing I heard was time to suck out the fat and I was a gonner! :)

I changed clothes 3 times that night and really want a shower so bad. The pain felt like I had done a couple hundred situps..sore but not painful. If I had to say I had pain anywhere it would be the upper rib area where the upper instrument was inserted but the stomach itself was just sore.

Day 2 I had no more leaking and my shower was great. My stomach was very hard and a little lumpy as they said it would be. Too sore to try and massage so soon. I was able to walk around almost as normal..a little slower. Reminded me of the days after giving birth.

Here it is day 4 I still can tell the differnce. I dont see any brusing and have stopped taking pain meds (I think they were making me restless) Plus its soreness vs pain so only time and water will help with that.

Other cons are the GARMENT..it is so uncomfortable to sleep in as the sides are digging into the my back. I also have constant heart burn. My eating is very minimal because the garment has totally cut my appetite and when I try to eat something with my antibiotics, I can only eat literally 1 or 2 bites. Number on the scale changed NONE! At this point I am watching my upper ab area that I think is my lose muscle vs fat.,I am hoping it goes back in from this garment being as tight as I can stand. PICS soon

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Okoro was great thus far. I am less than a week post op. I didnt give a full 5 star for payment because I had to use a money order vs. being able to use my check card. So a minor inconvenient. Wait times were long but I am sure that is because he is of high demand. Everything else was great..again so far.