Loose Skin Under Chin After Mini Facelift & Lipo - Atlanta

Last year I had a mini facelift and liposuction to...

Last year I had a mini facelift and liposuction to remove fat and tighten the loose skin on my neck.

Well, the left side of my face had a noticable fat pocket that the doctor did not get. So I went back to him at additional cost for him to basically even up my face. He said no problem wouldn't take but 10 minutes. Now it has been 9 days and not only does the left side of my face still look bigger, the skin is loose from my chin all the way down my neck! Similar to how it was before my face lift.

I know it has only been 9 days but I did not expect to see any loose skin and I am terrified it is not going to go away! I have been wearing my spandex banadage and have taken all these days off from work because of it. If I take the garment off in the daytime to go back to work will that change my results?

Will my skin tighten back up? If I only wear the garment at nigt after the first 2 weeks will that affect my results?

Yes, I would do it again but not with the same...

Yes, I would do it again but not with the same Doctor because it was him who didn't do it right in the first p[lace. I still need to go back because the skin did not tighten back up like he said it would.

same thing here I had a neck lift and lipo all uneven and not happy I dont trust my dr to fix it Im going to wait until I want my lower facelift and get it fixed.It sucks when you go in and come out looking not better then before
I don't think it's right when doctors charge more money to correct their mistakes. We are at their mercy. Care to divulge who your doctor was? I live in Johns Creek and am curious.
Dr. DeJoseph from Premier Image in Atlanta, Ga.

It has been over a year now-it is better but the...

It has been over a year now-it is better but the at pocket is still there and the skin is loose under my chin. I am so dishearted about it because i cannot afford to do it again with another doctor.

Maybe we can make a list of good vs. bad doctors (who have made mistakes and cost an arm and a leg to fix them) and have the list accessible to everyone, maybe connected to this website.
Dr. DeJoseph ruined my ears with the QT mini lift, left loose skin under my chin and very little change to my flat sunken cheeks and under eye trough which were my primary concern at a cost ($6000) . The scars above my ears are visible through my hairline. Thank you for naming him and helping me with the pain I have held within. I too will now post my review and pictures. His charming personality is an insulting ruse. He ignored me after I sent him the "after" pictures of his work.
Correction:
(Dr. DeJoseph) he did offer to plump my cheeks and under eyes with temporary fillers for a fee, which I declined to pay because the surgery was supposed to solve the need for fillers, at least for a long while I had hoped. It was after this that he ignored my calls to his office. And the issue of my ears were never addressed by him at all.
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon