Lifestyle Lift - Atlanta, GA

I would never go back to the way I was. The way I...

I would never go back to the way I was. The way I am treated by men is noticeable, sad to say.

Pictures, well now I do NOT take a bad one. How cool is that. I am fit and healthy, so now the way my face looks keeps up with the rest of me.

They only thing is you don't share ANYTHING about your experience. So an unexpecting one might think someone waved a magic wand over you.

Can't you be more forthcoming? I'm sure they told you just put up a few sentences and some pictures to get a positive review since press has been really letting the cat out of the bag. However, if you can tell us, what did you think of the shots? Did they surgically prep your face prior to surgery? How many cc's of Lidocaine did you have shot into your face and what narcotics did they give you to "relax" you? I hope you respond and expound on your quickly written positive review.

You look good, drmare51. Thanks for posting your story! I hope your knee is better by now too. :)

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Had to wait a lot. She is a busy surgeon, DUH! No interest to pay. Actually biblical, pay no interest..earn interest while you pay!