My Lifestyle Lift Journey - Atlanta, GA

I had the Lifestyle Lift, fractional leaser skin...

I had the Lifestyle Lift, fractional leaser skin resurfacing, upper eyes, and fat transfer.
I had been looking to get my eyelids reduced for over 3 years. Went to several plastic  surgeons and they were not what I was looking for. When I got to Lifestyle Lift in Atlanta, it just felt right. The day I was to have my procedure, I wasn't nervous. I had complete faith in the doctor and her staff.

I would do it again in a heartbeat. It has changed my opinion of myself. I no longer look like a droopy 56 year old. It has sincerely changed my life! I look at other women with the jowls and slack skin on their necks and think, "You should go to Lifestyle Lift."

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

I Lifestyle Lift, Dr. Whitaker and I clicked. It was amazing! When I got to Lifestyle Lift in Atlanta, it just felt right. The day I was to have my procedure, I wasn't nervous. I had complete faith in the doctor and her staff.

I'm not a fan. Had a "redo" after they said I was satisfied. If I was satisfied why the redo? 17 months later I still have numbness and a quarter size scar in front of my left ear.
She didn't do so good for me. Glad she did for you. No I would not reccomend her.

Hi Ann -- Thanks for posting your story. We appreciate it! How long ago was your procedure?