2 Days Post Op Vaser to Flanks Abs and Back - Atlanta, GA

My surgeon was highly recommended by friends. I...

My surgeon was highly recommended by friends. I opted for vaser lipo of the flanks abs and lower back. I went in to the facility 2 days ago for the procedure. I was given Valium and lortab po for sedation. I was very relaxed to say the least! The doctor then filled the areas with tumescent fluid which was essentially painless. He then vasered the fat, then suctioned everything out. The only uncomfortable part was the abs. The entire surgery took about two hours. Then I was cleaned up, given a compression garment and a little while later had a family member drive me home. The next day was pain free. But today I'm a little sore when I sit up or begin to sit or lay down...... Feels like I've worked out two days straight. I can already tell it all looks much flatter but tomorrow I get to remove the wrap to shower! Can't wait! Will post pics soon!!!

it has been 6 ays since my vaser lipo of the back, flanks, and abs. i felt fine the day after, but on day two was a tad sore, especially in the love handle area. i had great definition and even the champange trail over my abdomen with sunken areas beside the abs, but these have swollen a little and bruised (to be expected). i hate wearing that comression garment, but i know that it is a must for good results. I wish i could start back to working out but im giving it another week until the tenderness resolves. overall i am very pleased thus far!
Im feeling great! Just a little sore. Pics to follow. I can finally see abdominal musculature!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Please keep us updated on your progress.

I have fully healed and couldnt be more pleased,...

I have fully healed and couldnt be more pleased, especially with the abdominal etching he did to accentuate the abs.
so gay.
Homo-phobe!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

The office is immaculate and the doctor n staff members were very nice and informative.