5 days post op!! - Atlanta, GA

I have never had a flat tummy and this has been a...

I have never had a flat tummy and this has been a life long dream of mine. I am very nervous, but know the end result will be great!

I just took my shower with Antibacterial Soap....

I just took my shower with Antibacterial Soap. It's 10 hours to my surgery and I want to scream. What am I doing? I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight. I have looked at a lot of your stories and pictures and I am trying to stay inspired. Well, I am saying my prayers and hoping for the best. I will update in a few days or so.

I am 4 days post op and finally feeling better. My...

I am 4 days post op and finally feeling better. My husband has been a trooper and cooked and cleaned for me. My doctor says she got rid of 7-8 lbs of fat. My stomach was huge .! I am all wrapped up, but still can't see myself . The drains are the worst part, they hurt like hell when my hubby changes them . I haven't pooped yet, but I do have stool softners and I drank prune juice. I feel very tight. Sleep has been okay but it is hard to get comfortable in my recliner. It took a lot for me to get here and I am proud of myself for doing this. I will post new pics in a few days.

I had my first follow-up with my PS today. She...

I had my first follow-up with my PS today. She wasn't there, but I had a good nurse to take care of me. I saw my tummy today and it looks great! Love the belly button. I can't believe I had the guts to do this.I was so nervous to take off my compression garments, but it was harmless. I have to wear my drains for a few more days, but I'm sure it's for a very good reason. My hubby is so great. I had to do an emema, because I have been constipated and it worked right away, maybe...hmm.. 2 minutes!! I was very worried, I would get to constipated and have to go to the ER, but the enema only cost $3 and well worth it.I felt so relieved and then I was able to take a magical shower. He made sure I covered all of the important areas. If you are able to have someone care for you. Make sure you do something special for them after recovery. It is a lot of work and I could tell he hasn't slept in a few days, I am very demanding.

We washed my compression garments as well in a quick cycle , it makes all the difference. I am meticulous about cleanliness and I feel so good right now. I am not sleeping well and can't find a comfortable position. I miss my bed, this recliner is kind of tricky. I have cried a lot because I am very independent and fee horrible about asking for help. I will post pics of my belly button tomorrow. They are pretty cool, can' to see what I look like in a few weeks.

I am 6 weeks post op and feel great. I don't hurt...

I am 6 weeks post op and feel great. I don't hurt at all and my clothes are starting to fit. I start my full work out Monday. I need to lose 20 lbs before my 30th birthday. I don't regret my surgery at all. My biggest gripe was constipation during the first week. My hubby is all over me and I love it. I am so confident now.
Amy Alderman

My doctor really spent a lot of time on me. It meant a lot. She was very honest with my results and level of pain to expect. The follow up was excellent and so far , so good.

Looking good! So glad you feel good and are getting around! Isn't it great???
Constipation about killed me too...I know for a fact the pain from it was nothing compared to the pain from the actual procedure...after 6 colace and 6 tsp of mom and an enema...my life became normal again and now I am ready to hit the streets lol...Soooo Glad you are feeling better...cant wait to get to the 6 week mark myself. Congrats Sis!
Please do and take your pain meds ahead of time. That is the key. Did you get lipo suction? It's very hard to sleep, but this website and God helped me through it all. I am 6 weeks post op and feel great. I start my normal workout Monday. Your compression garment will help give you support and walk around a lot. It helps with healing. You will feel great soon!
Hi Erica... im in Augusta Ga this is post op day 5 for me. I still feel awful! In alot of pain. Im 41, i had a TT w/ muscle repair & lipo of the sides. My PS placed a very low incision ( right below my c- section) which was already low , sooo my "cookie" feels very sore. Im trying to remain positive....
Hey Gurl, how are you doing?
Great, i am ready to hit the gym running. I am so confident!
Erica I am sooo glad to hear that. 6/11/2012 cant come fast enough for me. This site is what is making me so anxious(seeing everyones fab results) but on the flip side it has me better prepared. I cant wait to see them!
How are you feeling? I know you are about 2 days post op. Happy Healing!
I promise to post Pictures this week. I look and feel great. My only regret is wishing I didn't wait so long . I have no complaints!
Hey Erica. Just checking on ya...rest up and them post some pics. again Congrats on the NEW you!
Hi Erica, congrats and happy healing to u!
I will. I got my drains removed today. So I will be going picture crazy!!
Please post more picks of your progression. Thanks and happy healing!
Thanks ladies , I am ecstatic about the new me!
Uh Oh....Looking good there....I am 6/11/2012 and very impatient..LOL- with the same before belly as @erica...Cant wait to see more pics after the bandages come off.
Looking good! You and hubby must be so excited!
Good luck. My tune up day June 24, TT, Breast implants and butt. Super excited. Pls post picks and any advice you may have. Thx
Omgee I go in the morning as well ! I'm so excited ! I'll have to keep checking on u ! I'm so excited !
How are you feeling @ london?
Actually Im doing pretty good.
I will be posting some today
I agree. I can't wait to go shopping. Congrats on making this far. Do you have any pictures yet?
I too just had my tt apr 26 and boy what a difference..but we will get through this its defitetenely not a walk in the park but the results will be well worth it.
Can't wait!
I am on the 2nd as well! All the best Erica Atlanta!
Sending loads of positive energy your way!