I Feel Reborn! - Atlanta, GA

I had a TT and Breast Reduction together.......I...

I had a TT and Breast Reduction together.......I will make a full review at a later date due to post surgical complications

I sent you an email. I went to Dr. Rosenthal for a reduction consultation yesterday and would like to know more about your experience with him
I noticed a true difference at 6 weeks. It's important to note that I'm still swollen above the bb but I noticed a reduction after 6 weeks. I pee A LOT during the day due to my water intake.
Maumee I am feeling better every day. The vision in the right eye has improved but still can't see anything more than shadows and color. The steroids I am on for that treatment affect my sleep and emotions and I have a puffy face. Not really hungry and nothing tastes the same anymore due to the prednizone affecting my taste buds. My only real complaint is sleepless nights and puffy face. I am so happy with the transformation at this point. I do have a couple of questions.....when did you notice your swelling above you BB go down? That seems to be where I swell and did you notice any changes in bathroom habits? No longer constipated but I seem to go a lot every day. Oh has anyone tried Zumba???
Dr. Alvin Rosenthal