I Feel Reborn! - Atlanta, GA

I had a TT and Breast Reduction together.......I...

I had a TT and Breast Reduction together.......I will make a full review at a later date due to post surgical complications

Dr. Alvin Rosenthal

I sent you an email. I went to Dr. Rosenthal for a reduction consultation yesterday and would like to know more about your experience with him
I noticed a true difference at 6 weeks. It's important to note that I'm still swollen above the bb but I noticed a reduction after 6 weeks. I pee A LOT during the day due to my water intake.
Maumee I am feeling better every day. The vision in the right eye has improved but still can't see anything more than shadows and color. The steroids I am on for that treatment affect my sleep and emotions and I have a puffy face. Not really hungry and nothing tastes the same anymore due to the prednizone affecting my taste buds. My only real complaint is sleepless nights and puffy face. I am so happy with the transformation at this point. I do have a couple of questions.....when did you notice your swelling above you BB go down? That seems to be where I swell and did you notice any changes in bathroom habits? No longer constipated but I seem to go a lot every day. Oh has anyone tried Zumba???
Lifechange - what a transformation!!!!! How are you feeling?? You have been in my thoughts a lot over the last few weeks.
Thanks TTBjran! I feel better every day. I am 3 weeks and 4 days post op and got my last drain out yesterday. I am waiting for the last scab over my right nipple to fall off before I take the breast pictures. My face is swollen from the steroid therapy but I am tapering down in the next 2 weeks and I will be completely off them. I was shocked at the difference from the before and after. I am excited to be cleared in 3 more weeks for exercise because I am just limited to waljing now and not lifting anything over 10 pounds. It really did change my life and thank you so much for the prayers!!!
Wow, you look amazing! I hope your recovery gets better and the complications are nothing more than minor. I cannot wait to see where you end up after healing :)
Thanks CaveMommy! I am excited for the 6 week mark.....only swelling I am having is above belly button. It's different every day. It is also weird starting to feel the nerves again. Just super excited!
oh...and I get it if you are wary of posting pics of your breast reduction...I was but decided what the heck...I'll bet your results are amazing...you should at least think about posting a pic in your bra. I went from a DD to a small C and they still seem to be shrinking!! Are you finding that same kind of thing...the "amazing shrinking breasts syndrome"?? My husband is starting to get a little worried, but I tried on some bras for him last night that I wore on our honeymoon (can't believe I kept them!) and they all fit...so I said "See, I am the exact size as when we met and you thought I had plenty then!". It's just the difference is so great from what he had been seeing (well, I mostly tried to hide from him!), I think it's hard wrap his eyes around, lol!
On the shrinking breat syndrome....YES. My PS said I would end up a full B or a small C. I am in size C cup now and I was a very large DD but they were like rocks in socks. It's been so long since my boobs were this perky!
lifechange, omg you look WONDERFFUL!!!!!! You must be so happy to look in the mirror everyday. Complications sucked, but your results are amazing. So glad you posted pics. I am sooo happy for you and am wishing you the best in a FULL recovery. I said prayers for you in church...I am not a real prayerful person typically, but my kids go to Catholic school, so I try to get to church most Sundays with them...and I was thinking of you and praying for you. Your story is so intense and I do think of you often. How are things going? I will look for an update on your review...
I would be more than happy to discuss my experience with you....feel free to email me directly as this page can be a slow load on both my blackberry and ipad. Lsk3737@gmail.com
I have a similar body type to the one u used to have & live in the ATL area Would love to know more about your TT experance. Your pics look great, just what I'm looking 4!
Wow! What a difference. Hope your recovery from the complications is quick and complete!