Scheduled for Tumescent Lipsuction - Atlanta, GA

Im having Tumescent Lipsuction on my upper &...

Im having Tumescent Lipsuction on my upper & lower abs, flakes,love handles, lower bra roll, upper bra roll this Friday and Im a little nervous and a little excited.I choose Dr. Carter because I was impressed with his work, and after talking to him over the phone , I decided to make and appt. to see him. So far I have had my initial evaluation ,my lab work done,and fitted for my garment.I haven't saw many post here from the Atlanta area so I decided to post my experience. I will post before and after pictures, and keep you guys updated.

Ok it's been almost a week since I had my...

Ok it's been almost a week since I had my procedure , Im doing pretty good now, I must admit that it was alittle painful. On the day of my procedure everything went well ,All except my custom garment was to big,Per the doctor,which by the way was ordered 3 weeks earlier by his staff, I guess they got my measurements wrong, And they where told to reorder me a new one.Orther than that everything went great, I really don't remember much I was really drowsy and all I wanted to do is go home and get in my bed. Day 2 I felt very sore and I was very swollen , The follwing Tuesday I had a follow-up appt. whick I had my first Massage Therapy was was a little painful but very helpful, and I received my new garment which fit very snug,I instantly start feeling better after the Massage Therapy and the right size garment. I will update again in about a week.

Sorry for the mispelled word !! I meant Other not...

Sorry for the mispelled word !! I meant Other not orther.
Dr. Michael Carter

yes I had general ! and YES IT WAS PAINFUL.
did you have general anethestic and it was still painful? Or do you mean afterwards?
How much did it cost for all that done?
6000.00
the total came to $ 7000.00 which includes the garment & 10 sessions of Massage Therapy
@NYCGorgeousLatina Thanks !! and good luck with your upcoming surgery.
BELLA.
(Beautiful ) and sexi chica
so your not even needing a tt?
no tummy tuck that is awesome!

great job chica,keep us posted,
very FLAT! no more fat rolls/bra roll i can't wait
this spring IS my turn,your lookin so so great !
god speed.
@BNF2012 I feel much better !!! I'm still swollen a little in my abs and flank area but over all I'm very pleased with my results . Good luck with your upcoming surgery !! I'm sure your going be look great .
@Lakergirl8087. How are you doing? Do you feel better or worse? Has your look changed? Just curious, my surgery is coming up soon.
Looks great! It's good to see women of other ethnic bac kgrounds on here. I had traditional Lipo in 2005 and want to do something different with less down time.
thanks for sharing, you look great!
Thanks!!!!
Very impressive! Do you mind me asking your age? I am 51 and have the skin laxticty issues and wouldn't benefit with just lipo. It's great to see you get on this young and see such dramatic results! I
@ hope4change I'm 37
@ BNF2012 Thanks !!! And I haven't actually taken my meaurements yet, but I know I have dropped down because my clothes are looser . But once I take them I will post.
Thanks for sharing your story. I'm getting ready to undergo the same procedure. Your before And after look amazing. Your stomach look so good. What where your measurement or size changes?
I called the Dr u went to sent them some pic via, they told me smart lipo and tumscent lipo are 2 diffrent procedure! Waiting to hear back from them, and again u look great happy for ur results! I'm new to the Atl area and will go see ur dr. Thanks!
Your so welcome !!!He does a great job!!! Did you get a chance to look through his before and after pics? I called around to other doctors first but it was something about Dr. Carter , I knew I wanted him to do my procedure, he called me and answered my question personally ,he did'nt pressure me at all . This one Dr. Office I called for a consult, which I wont name was pressuring me over the phone to get Lipo and a fat transfer I told her I was not interested in that and she said you dont want all that fat to go to waste. She didn't even know my size!!! Which was a major turn off , so I did'nt want to schedule anything with that office. But good luck .
Thanks @ Miami6009

Is their a differance between smart lipo amd tumscent lipo? U look great ur results are wonderful, I did smart lipo last year and didn't get much results...
@ Dee2012 Thank you !!!
You are looking great. I learn to be patient and dont expect everything to happen over night Keep up the good work.

Glad to hear things are going to plan. I look forward to reading your updates and seeing your results!

Hi Katrina, I hope your surgery went well! Please let us know how you're doing!