Not Happy with the Results - 4 Weeks Post Op - Atlanta, GA

I had my daughter when I was 16. I'm 31 now and...

I had my daughter when I was 16. I'm 31 now and even though I did not get fat or gain unsightly weight, I have never been able to get my belly back completely flat. I have a very nice shape but I hate my stomach. I haven't worn a bikini or midriff tops since I was 15. I have always worked out and I even have a personal trainer but the abdomen results are still not what I want.

Well... I have contemplated lipo since about 2006 but this year I decided to get it done. I wanted to do it for myself because I really want my belly flat. I saw such great reviews from others online that I thought this would be the best method for myself. I have great skin that had no stretch marks or bulky fat so I knew I wld bounce right back.

Now I'm 4 weeks post-op and although I can tell some fat has been removed, my belly isn't flat and now I feel like it was a waste. I only had a small amount of fat, maybe 3 pounds, if that. I expected it to all be gone but I can still pinch my fat and my stomach still kind of jiggles when I walk. I hate that and I'm so disappointed. :-(

I didn't want to do the traditional lipo because the recovery time was too long but now I wish I had just done that instead of SmartLipo. I would have dealt with the uncomfortable healing process if it meant my results would be drastically different. I'm just feeling really ripped off right now. My goal is to get lipo again but I think I'll find a different doctor, possibly in another state.

This patient is clearly expecting the unreasonable - "I expected it all to be gone" is not safe or even possible in liposuction. Dr. Zubowicz is an outstanding surgeon, too bad not all patients can be realistic.
I don't do SmartLipo. Must be someone else's patient.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I learned about Vincent N. Zubowicz on this website, TheRealSelf. After doing a lot of research, I chose a local plastic surgeon who specialized in SmartLipo. The surgeon I used happen to be running a special for the month of Feb so I decided to get both the upper and lower abdomen lipo'd. The process seemed easy. The doctor was nice. His staff was nice. They made me really comfortable and they were all sooooo wonderful.