Ok, So I Finally Decided to Do It - Upper, Lower, Flanks, and Arms - Atlanta, GA

I just had my procedure done yesterday Sept. 27th....

I just had my procedure done yesterday Sept. 27th. It took 4 hrs., which was good because they were able to remove a lot of fat. I had my upper, lower, flanks, and my arms done. Last night, I felt great! I even went to my son's football game. Very little pain at all. I was expecting to be in a lot of pain but wasn't. I think that the pain meds that I was given in the office are still working. However, about 3am, the pain hit!. After taking pain meds, I am still very sore but I feel that it's all worth it. After they finished yesterday, I could see the results. And yes its true, you should expect A LOT of drainage. I took the advise of another women that had posted and used puppy pads. They work great. By the way, I had my procedure done at American Lipo Center in Atlanta Ga. I will start posting pictures in a couple of days when some of the pain goes away. I feel that this is important because if it wasn't for this site, I wouldn't have had this procedure done. I have read so many post and the pictures are great. When I start posting my pictures, you will be able to see how my stomach was. I was a skinny women who just had a little pouch to remove. I had a very large stomach with fat rolls! Ok, well I am going back to sleep as I am in pain.
Dr. Shotwell

Im goin to see dr shotwell today for consultation .. should I b nervous or us he a gteat doc
I also had abs and flanks done with American Lipo Centers, Dr. Shotwell - Atlanta office. I'm very pleased with what I'm seeing so far. My stomach is looking really good and nice hour glass shape with flanks. I'm looking forward to going shopping and buying all new clothes. My pain wasn't so bad...in the beginning I was soooo sore but nothing I couldn't deal with. I could still get up and walk around and go to work. So happy I did it!
is your stomach flatter? how is the soreness, do you have before and after pics? I see my stomach is getting flatter, but i had better results at week two than i do now. did you do any lymphatic massage? when did u have your procedure done? Im unsure if to be happy or disappointed, Am sorry am asking so many questions. Lastly, did u lose any weight?
How are your results looking now? I became swollen a week after! Check out my pics. I got my procedure done at ALC as well
Hey we did ours same day, same place, how are you feeling? how is your ab looking? I posted on real self but waiting for my post to be uploaded. I'm a bit scared im in soo much pain. and then my period pain just hit in yesterday. I'm miserable although its 7 days post op.
How are you feeling? I had my surgery on the 28th.
Make sure you keep up on your pain meds. I took them every four hours the first two days and then just one at bed time for the following few days. After the first few days Ibuprofen works great.