2nd Degree Burns Actually 3rd Degree Dr Shotwell Atlanta Georgia - Atlanta, GA

I had my procedure done January 17,2014. I will...

I had my procedure done January 17,2014. I will say that it was not worth it because I now have scars and suffered a 2nd degree burn to my stomach. I had my upper and lower abdomen done, and flanks. I have a scar on my left flank and burns on my lower abdomen. My procedure was done by Dr Shotwel at American Lipo Center Atlanta GA. I have been using this burn ointment that I ordered from Amazon shipped from China, which works miraculously (Mebo scar ointment). Not available in the U.S. If I had not found out about this ointment I will have had the worst burn scar ever. I am still using the ointment as of March 17, 2014 because all my color is not back.
I'm so sorry you are dealing with this, what procedure was this exactly? They def need to take of you.
I just came across your blog and was shocked by your post. It's such a shame that you've had to suffer through this since January and I agree with all the words of encouragement from the other members of this community. I know that you have the cream you're using for the scars, but I also want to give you me, a sister in spirit praying for your overall healing. I pray that the Lord heals both your physical and emotional scars. I also pray that the Lord grant you wisdom, peace, and the spirit of boldness so that you take the right steps at the right time for a complete resolution :-) I know my comment might not be "typical", but I don't care. I'll be praying for you and speedy recovery. God bless you :-)
My heart goes out to u. I agree with the doctor that said to seek out the board of certified plastic surgeons and report ur case with documentation. We would not like this to happen to anyone else. I wonder if this has happened to any other of his patients and they just did not know of a place to post their experience. Good luck.
Dr Michael Shotwell

Not much communication, communicated mostly with the nurse.