Fuller Youthful Face - Atlanta, GA

I did not know that volume would create such a...

I did not know that volume would create such a significant change in youthfulness until working with Dr M and experiencing such satisifying results.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chance led me to him and I am so thankful it did! Now I make it a regular treat to go in and get a pick me up very quarter or so and since Dr M offers great deals to his patients it is a lot easier to maintain financially. But more than anything is the implicit trust I place in Dr M and his team! I feel totally confident that they will provide the best results on all counts and I feel very fortunate to have found these excellent providers.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Radiesse community.