Finally Getting Body 2.0

Last day of school yesterday for this middle...

Last day of school yesterday for this middle school teacher and mother of sixth--oops--seventh grade twins. It is time to focus on my br and tt on June 12! I have been wanting the tt since I gave birth and saw my "twin skin" kangaroo pouch. These H's have got to go as we'll. I can't wait to wear cute tops and look normal and be able to go braless (haven't done that since fifth grade).

Size matters!

I currently wear a 36h bra and am trying to focus on a size to request for my reduction. At our first meeting, I told my doctor I would like a c-cup. She said that she could do a d, but a c would be too small. Did anyone else start as an h and go to a c? I wonder how many grams that would be.

Before pic added

Day 25 po pics

I am finally brave enough to post pics...

Looking great!!! Your BB is awesome!! Can't wait to see more photos!
You look amazing! Its harder to find us girls going the TT & br route. I just had mine on July 4. I'll be following your progress!
Your pictures look great-I'm so happy for you! How is your follow up care?
Thanks! It has been good but I have not had any problems ( knock on wood). Did you go???
So glad things have been going smoothly for you. I have not been in for a consult with the practice that you used yet... I got a little bummed out from my first consult a month ago, I wanted to give it a few more weeks. They do great work! Curious-How many people did you tell you were having the surgery?
Very exciting! Thank you for sharing your photos! You look Great!!!
Thanks, only getting better!
You look awesome! You have some good cleavage!
Maybe too much still. Ha! Thanks!
which doc
Hoping all went well for u today!!!
Do you know which ps yo will see?
Do you know which one?
Good luck on your surgery. Ill be sending good thoughts your way. :) Can't wait to see the pics!
hi there!! You are almost there!! I lived in ATL (well, Alpharetta, GA) for 18 months & loved it!!! We are in PHX now. I am 2 days after you.
Destin!!! We are going in August! Have fun! You are going to be so busy that I hope this flies by for you. The waiting is hard!! Have fun! Can't wait to see your new pics!

Congratulations to you! The 12th will be here before you know it.

You  might want to check out this post by Blonde in Bluffton about her first three days post op. It'll give you an idea of what to expect.

Congrats!! I'm in Atlanta too - did you check out any other surgeons before choosing dr Chang?
I had a recommendation to use this practice. When I had my consultation, it just felt right and I scheduled the procedures.
So funny, I went to the site and saw dr.a - I saw her interviewed on CNN about mommy make overs about a year ago and I thought : she's so amazing, I wish there was a doctor like her in ATLANTA... I didn't realize she WAS in Atlanta. Your doctor looks amazing. I've requested a consultation with the same practice.b
Did you make an appt for consult yet?
Yes - I'm seeing them in 2 weeks. :)