Finally Getting Body 2.0

Last day of school yesterday for this middle...

Last day of school yesterday for this middle school teacher and mother of sixth--oops--seventh grade twins. It is time to focus on my br and tt on June 12! I have been wanting the tt since I gave birth and saw my "twin skin" kangaroo pouch. These H's have got to go as we'll. I can't wait to wear cute tops and look normal and be able to go braless (haven't done that since fifth grade).

Congratulations to you! The 12th will be here before you know it.

You  might want to check out this post by Blonde in Bluffton about her first three days post op. It'll give you an idea of what to expect.

Congrats!! I'm in Atlanta too - did you check out any other surgeons before choosing dr Chang?
I had a recommendation to use this practice. When I had my consultation, it just felt right and I scheduled the procedures.

Size matters!

I currently wear a 36h bra and am trying to focus on a size to request for my reduction. At our first meeting, I told my doctor I would like a c-cup. She said that she could do a d, but a c would be too small. Did anyone else start as an h and go to a c? I wonder how many grams that would be.

which doc
Hoping all went well for u today!!!
Do you know which ps yo will see?

Before pic added

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Day 25 po pics

I am finally brave enough to post pics...

Looking great!!! Your BB is awesome!! Can't wait to see more photos!
You look amazing! Its harder to find us girls going the TT & br route. I just had mine on July 4. I'll be following your progress!
Your pictures look great-I'm so happy for you! How is your follow up care?