Salama Vs Jimerson - Who to Choose?

I need help choosing which one...I have already...

I need help choosing which one...I have already paid my deposit for Salama but I kinda want to have my surgery where I live in Atlanta. I've heard Jimerson can be rude and nonchalant and also doesn't guarantee his work for revision surgery. Not sure of how true this is...His work does look great, but in the event I'd need a revision, I don't want to be stuck paying for the surgery in full all over again. I've heard he does that. If that's true he's wrong for that. Secondly, I'm concerned about Salama because I've heard that some of the girls have been getting seromas...Help, help, help I need advice.

I went to Salama I loved his etiquette and love my results I'm almost 6 months so they ate pretty much permanent results NO surgeon is perfect I have heard horror stories about dr j and his attitude even a girl with bad results who complained about it got Served with papers threatening to sue her if she didn't stop expressing her feeling about her results on Social Media, dr salama is aggressive with lipo and does not charge extra for adding fat tohips or lipo of upper back and flanks like Dr J does and salama is about 3 to 4000 cheaper. That being said They both are great surgeon's remember everyone heals differently so results vary because of that I can only speak for my experience and it was amazing I see way more people happy with salama then I do not happy and I've seen just as many ladies comlain about dr J as I have heard complain about salama
Dr salama does do any revision free (if there is an error do to him) you have to pay office and anesthesia cost (I believe its 1000 to 1500) people confuse revision with round 2 if you get round 2 you get 10% of your original sx cost which is important because prices go up with time of I went for round 2 I would pay 5400 verses 9800
I had a consultation with Dr Jimerson and I found him to be calm, personable, and very knowledgeable.
Jimerson all the way. He will have you looking right ;)
I heard Salama doesn't give discounts/free revisions either. He also leaves behind fat in some areas meaning you have to go back for more work. I understand there is a limit amount of fat that can be taken out. I think he does better work on smaller girls, well he USED to, but I also noticed that his work is inconsistent, and he doesn't like wish pictures which is a problem for me because I want the doctor to see my vision. Being a smaller girl who doesn't need to lose weight, I have seen that the girls who go to Dr. J who are around my size and shape are looking good. And I see he is consistently doing good work on girls who are smaller like myself. I have seen the same thing with Dr. Salama too, but that was only in the beginning. I have also heard that Dr. J can be rude and cocky too. I had a consult with Dr. J before and he was realistic and he was not rude nor cocky to me. I paid my deposit for Salama too. I am also stuck between the two doctors. I am going to do a pros and cons list very soon of the two doctors. But only after my consult with Dr. J which is exactly three months away, I will make my decision. Also, did you have your consult with Dr. J yet? When you do, this maybe a question you want to bring up and address. I wrote down a list of questions to ask him.
I haven't had my consult yet. My consult is in Jan. Based on how it goes, I will be making my final decision.
Thanks for your insight. I really have to agree with you about the inconsistency. I've seen some of his girls that look great and others that look like he could have done a better job. I surely don't want the deposit to go to waste, however I don't want to run the chance of having an unsatisfactory result either. I just don't want to choose the wrong doctor.
Honestly, if Dr. Salama work was more consistent I would go with him. Because I really do like his work. When he does a good job, he is up my alley. I want my stomach super flat! The problem is... He is not consistent. So you might luck up and look HOT! And then you might NOT. Consistentcy is very important to me. When he gets it right he does killer shapes. So now I'm looking at Dr. J.
I couldn't agree with you more
So true I am a living proof of his inconsistency.
Seroma's come from when lots of fat is taken out and the area doesn't heal up quickly enought so fluid fills that area. So it depends on the person's body not the surgeon. I personally would rather have as much fat extracted as possible and deal with it IF the seroma does occur than have the fat and no seroma. I am a month out from surgery with Dr.Salama and he did an amazing job on me. I have no complaints.
Hey cutie30. I haven't heard that Jimerson is rude. Kind of hard to be in his industry though. As far as seroma's that's just a complication that can happen to anyone. You should consult with both & get the answers to the things you've addressed above. Then see how you feel. You could also consider some of the other Dr's out there. Dr. Jahno, Mendietta, Markmann, Azurin, Afiffi?? (CA) There are many. I went to Jimerson myself. Good luck on whomever you choose & I truly hope you get the results you desire.
Thanks for your advice