mesotherapy treatment - Atlanta, GA

I had my first lippodissolve session on yesterday...

I had my first lippodissolve session on yesterday ,before considering I did do my research read about all the pro and cons and I must say it was not as bad as I thought it would be, everyone needs to understand ever patients body is not the same when comes to different procedures and medications, as I read all the dr.below their insite on mesotherapy not one of agreed which mesotherapy which is fine all all of them plastic surgeon and I expect those type answer where they make there money is in surgery so of course they would be against that does not really cost thousands of dollar ,I chose mesotherapy only for abdomen section and i only have 6 more treatments left once I am I will let you know

hi, I was in the best shape ever and just wanted to get rid of celulite on my butt and thighs it was great after 3 sessions then 3 years later I have dents, saggy butt skin and ripples in my thighs.
good luck I HOPE your luck is better.
I heard you're supposed to go in for "touch ups". The results aren't lasting and the cellulite comes back if you don't keep on it. Someone just posted that on this website actually. Hmmm. It's been around since before plastic surgery so it can't be all that bad, right?

Hi Austell,

Thanks for the review. I'm so glad it worked well for you. You have a great point, that each procedure differs from person to person, it's important for the community to know. Did you have any pain or downtime? Please keep us updated to your next 6 sessions. When you are finished and if you want to share pictures we would love them.

Thanks,