Lip Implants - Atlanta, GA

I went in yesterday to have a partial breast lift...

I went in yesterday to have a partial breast lift and also 5mm Permalips on top and bottom.I had almost decided on local even with the partial lift but then decided to go under anesthesia.We decided with the twilight so I would be asleep but responsive.Total time was 3 hours.Woke up and my lifts were already huge but not hurting..not even my boobs.Its a 4 hour drive from my house to Atlanta(yes hes that good) and slept the whole way back.Came home and literally felt great besides having swollen lips so no talking really or eating.I barely slept..Im not sure if it was the medicine given to me during surgery bc when I had my breast implants,I slept ALOT but did regularly take Vicodin.Got up this morning and still about the same swollen wise but can move my mouth better and did have a waffle and tore it into pieces.I have not had any pain medicine ,just Aleve.This is by far the easiest surgery Ive ever had aside from the annoyance of eating and talking.

4 Day Post Op!

So yesterday was my breaking point.I had a migraine from not eating a lot and the swelling was still the same.. So I did...I cried,lol!Took some migraine medicine and slept..thank goodness I work from home.By last night I started feeling better and actually had a hamburger that I broke up and ate.

Today I feel 10X better..bottom lip has sensation back and has deflated some..top lip is still high and mighty!Very swollen but has gone down and have sensation in my left side.My son tried making me smile which felt extremely weird..kinda hard.

Glad I'm over the hump!

Day 4

Feel like the swelling is going down in my top lip..the bruising can be covered up with makeup and lip gloss

1st day out!

Everyday is getting better..swelling is slowly going down.I'd rather have bruising than the swelling.Finally getting ljt of the house to my sons ballgame.Wish me luck!

Day 6

Everyday getting better!One side is still swollen but gaining mobility and feeling more comfortable!

Day 7

Swelling has gone down A BUNCH and I'm pretty sure I'm in LOVE!!!so happy with the results.I don't think I really noticed how much I lost my lips or lack of til I had these!Still very bruised by Younique lip gloss has kinda concealed it.
Dr Husain Ali Khan

He is the only person I will ever trust to do anything to me.

They are looking more Beautiful every day! :)
Thanks for finding your way to RealSelf and sharing your experience so far! Had you had lip fillers before or did you just go for the gusto?

Please keep us posted as you continue to heal.
Never!So this is a whole new experience to me!lol!
I saw your pics and for the procedure for 5mm and both lips you are doing pretty good, better then you think. You're healing nicely and it is a lot all at once which is why I opted for only one lip at a time, I am chicken. Lol!! I hope you continue to heal like you are, it's looking good already and I bet the end results are going to be Awesome. Kate