Worst Experience Ever -Atlanta, GA

At 62 I was looking forward to retirement and...

At 62 I was looking forward to retirement and getting back out socially again. I have always been confident and never paid much attention to my looks. However friends had started asking if my face was bruised because of the discolored spots. I saw LSL add and thought it sounded great.

The laser burned so bad I throw up during the procedure. The next day when the bandages came off the doctor asked if I smoked and said that the black areas on my face usually happened if you smoke. I have never smoked not even 1. It is now 5 months later and I still have a stitch sticking out of the left side of my face that has not dissolved and stays sore. I can not even hold the phone to that ear because of it. The burn on the right side got infected. The huge open sores scabs came off and left huge holes which has since healed leaving raised red scars.

very disappointed

8 months out and my scars are starting to smooth out leaving bright red ones. More people have noticed them thinking I am bleeding and asking what happened. I was offered more laser to "improve" the problem but that is really scary. Lawyers say because I am not a model or something that it isn't worth a law suit for them. Just hate paying someone almost $8000. so I can be scared. Would like to know who feels the same. The facelift part my have been ok if not for the infection pockets that left skin hanging under my jaw bone. And the dark spots on my cheek bones are also coming back even though I use sun screen.
dr k