52 Loss Both Parents and Turned into a Hag! - Atlanta, GA

My sister said I looked like a Turkey and since...

My sister said I looked like a Turkey and since that day my confidence had been shot. I saw the LSL commercials and read all the good and bad so, I decided you research doctor in Atlanta and her reviews were favorable. I was desperate enough to take the risk.
Let me say "I AM THRILLED" you can see my photos. I am 10 post and just have some swelling and bruises.
The surgery was a breeze and the recovery was a breeze as well. I did wake every 4 hours to take pain meds but outside of feeling like there's a newborn that wakes you all night to feed I'm disappointed I didn't do it 2/3
Years ago when my sister said "gobble, gobble.

Wow!! Great results!
That was not nice of your sister! I am sure she has some imperfections also! You do look great. I am so happy you had a person who knew how to do the procedure. I have read over 200 stories of people who did not and some of them are heartbreaking. I feel lucky, it could have been so much worst for me.
Oh, sisters! I'm glad you've had a good experience with this. Please keep us posted as time goes on. :)
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

She's wonderful, told me what to expect and listened to my concerns. Very responsive if I had a question or concern. I'm just disappointed she doesn't offer other areas of the body.