44 Years Old. I Got a Eye and Lower Chin Lift at LSL - Atlanta, GA

I did not have the lazy eye before my eye lift and...

I did not have the lazy eye before my eye lift and my chin was not square. I am not satisfied at this point. They said it would go away but still has not changed after 2 months. If anyone knows what to do please let me know. I am ready to get this corrected and its not right I have to pay 7000 for getting a lazy eye and square chin.
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nice person but not so concerned. I have a drooping eye or lazy eye after surgery and after two months chin is more square and still swollen and hurts,

How does a surgery that's tightening your skin cause you to have a square chin? Your bone structure is your bone structure, tightening the skin around the bones is not altering them whatsoever, you had a square chin to begin with and now it's just more evident because you have a tighter jaw-line.
Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf!
2 months is not nearly long enough healing time when nerves are concerned . I would say 6 months minimum easily. Sometime it takes up to a years for things to heal to where they should be . You're too impatient . Give it a chance and don't sweat the small stuff . Stress is the worst :-) voice of experience . Personal and familial as well. God bless ! Things will get better with positive thinking !